2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least looked up for it as did holgate, having keane between them is unbearable. don't think mina was anywhere near as bad as keane, its not even close, mina will still be a good player
What about the games then when Keane was dropped? He was pathetic then.
Thing is trying the three of them, they leave players thinking someone else has them

at least looked up for it as did holgate, having keane between them is unbearable. don't think mina was anywhere near as bad as keane, its not even close, mina will still be a good player

He looked about as up for it as I do when it comes to doing work round the house.

He was abysmal..... Like my work round the house!

Not one player can say they hit a 7/8 out of 10 tonight. Every single one of them was a 3/4/5 at a push

He looked about as up for it as I do when it comes to doing work round the house.

He was abysmal..... Like my work round the house!

Not one player can say they hit a 7/8 out of 10 tonight. Every single one of them was a 3/4/5 at a push
they were collectively crap, but to suggest mina was as bad as keane who produced the most inept CH performance I've ever seen at this level, simply isn't true. Mina is a good player and one we should keep

they were collectively crap, but to suggest mina was as bad as keane who produced the most inept CH performance I've ever seen at this level, simply isn't true. Mina is a good player and one we should keep

I'd say that's the worst defensive pairing I've seen in a long time last night mate.

I'm a fan of Mina btw but he was nothing short of abysmal last night, a pathetic performance

They’re all slow. If any other teams were watching that last night and have any pace up top, just rinse and repeat playing long balls over our heads.

Origi’s second goal summed it (and the problems a new manager will inherit) up perfectly.

That wasn’t Baresi and Van Basten, it was Dejan bloody Lovren and Divock bloody Origi.

Long pass over the top. Centre backs that stand and watch and turn slower than the titanic, and a goalie that takes too long to make a decision on what to do so is stranded.

Abject.

He's looked decent when it's him and Holgate. Holgate has the pace to cover anything Mina misses, and Mina is generally a good defender. I like him.

But throw Keane in the mix and they all struggle. Keane is just far too slow to play at this level for any side that's not defending it's own area. No one looks good when Keane plays.

Status
Not open for further replies.