2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's looked decent when it's him and Holgate. Holgate has the pace to cover anything Mina misses, and Mina is generally a good defender. I like him.

But throw Keane in the mix and they all struggle. Keane is just far too slow to play at this level for any side that's not defending it's own area. No one looks good when Keane plays.
Agree with this imo. Keane is so flatfooted too that it causes problems all on its own.

We had that a few times last season and it was rubbish.
Reality is we need 2 CBs as Mina is terrible, none of the three we have are good enough.

....I presume you have changed you mind after telling me our back four ‘are perfect’ in August. I think you also said something along the lines of us not buying a CB because ‘we don’t need one’. I suppose we’re all entitled to change our mind.

I’ve always been consistent in my view about Keane being poor, but I actually quite like Mina. He has something about him and I think he’d be fine with the right partner. i could well be wrong, of course.

Last edited:
....I presume you have changed you mind after telling me our back four ‘are perfect’ in August. I think you also said something along the lines of us not buying a CB because ‘we don’t need one’. I suppose we’re all entitled to change our mind.

I’ve always been consistent in my view about Keane being poor, but I actually quite like Mina. He has something about him and I think he’d be fine with the right partner. i could well be wrong, of course.

Yes and no, Mina is terrible, he looked terrible last season and has been this. But my main point back then would of been that Zouma and Keane, based i guess on last season, was a better partnership then Zouma and Mina and also better then Mina and Keane, in a way its been shown to be true as Mina and Keane really isnt working, however it not the fault of either player alone. I also said none of our options are good enough to get us looking at a top 6 place, and there not.

Reality Brands needs to find us 2 CB in January, or at least one, if he only finds one of course its Keane that gets dropped as he isnt good enough of course, but Mina isnt good enough either

Was speaking with a few Spurs lada, they said they wouldn't mind if Sanchez went for like £35m. I'd really be tempted just to get the band back together.

Was speaking with a few Spurs lada, they said they wouldn't mind if Sanchez went for like £35m. I'd really be tempted just to get the band back together.

Daniel Levy doesnt strike me as the type to sell players on the cheap.

And I know he isnt playing much atm, but Vertoghen is 32 and Alderiweird has yet to sign a new contract and will be 31 at the end of the season.

But of course it all depends if Jose rates him.

I’m hoping the best is yet to come from Mina... Barca signed him January 18 then got rid of him in August which is weird but I think he’l come good he’s only 25

Status
Not open for further replies.