2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
He will surely be looking to upgrade on both Mina/Holgate if serious about a top 6 challenge. And the fact Keane is their only opposition to a place will let Ancelloti know everything he needs to know about his DOF.

Has to do better in heading the ball. 24 shots, 0 goals. Can't find it now but read somewhere that that's the most shots of any PL player without a goal. Whether true or not, if he buries at least a couple of those in the right spots over the course of the season we're a couple of places up the table.

We're generally poor in this department. Our defenders have a grand total of one goal in league play this season.

Has to do better in heading the ball. 24 shots, 0 goals. Can't find it now but read somewhere that that's the most shots of any PL player without a goal. Whether true or not, if he buries at least a couple of those in the right spots over the course of the season we're a couple of places up the table.

We're generally poor in this department. Our defenders have a grand total of one goal in league play this season.

Yerry Mina is nowhere near the most shots no goals title.

There was a piece on this in the Athletic yesterday, Walcott is 5th on the list.

I shall state this as previously advised

I have backed Mina every game this season, first goal 33/1 and any time scorer normally around 14-16/1
He's actually 40/1 and 22/1 this coming Saturday

I have never won. He costs me £20 a week, but I honestly believe he has had at least one chance every single game he has played. He really took the mick West Ham home this season, he had a goal disallowed in both halves. Either I'm not a good gambler or he's not a good finisher

So as and when he does score, please think of me straight away

How sad
There are some very large chips on shoulders here.
There is far, far less bitterness towards Everton than I perceive going the other way.
You don't seem to be able to comprehend that someone would want both clubs in Liverpool to do well. Apparently that's condescension.
By all means continue in your echo chamber . Bathe in ever more bizarre theories about why LFC is doing well- conspiracies and all the rest.
BTW I know of no Red who believes that every LFC player is the best in the world. A few probably are but it's very hard to know. The team maybe but that's down to excellent management and coaching.
Everton will not recover unless there is some grasp of reality.
What prompted me to post was someone suggesting you could get £50m for Pickford to fund some other transfer.
Not in a million years.
Kopites are FUMING again.

How sad
There are some very large chips on shoulders here.
There is far, far less bitterness towards Everton than I perceive going the other way.
You don't seem to be able to comprehend that someone would want both clubs in Liverpool to do well. Apparently that's condescension.
By all means continue in your echo chamber . Bathe in ever more bizarre theories about why LFC is doing well- conspiracies and all the rest.
BTW I know of no Red who believes that every LFC player is the best in the world. A few probably are but it's very hard to know. The team maybe but that's down to excellent management and coaching.
Everton will not recover unless there is some grasp of reality.
What prompted me to post was someone suggesting you could get £50m for Pickford to fund some other transfer.
Not in a million years.

Haha, there is this weird mass obsession from RS fans, much more obsession than there is going the other way, even you can't deny that. So weird how much of you lot come on here.

It's not even the most on our team. Walcott has 26.

I shall state this as previously advised

I have backed Mina every game this season, first goal 33/1 and any time scorer normally around 14-16/1
He's actually 40/1 and 22/1 this coming Saturday

I have never won. He costs me £20 a week, but I honestly believe he has had at least one chance every single game he has played. He really took the mick West Ham home this season, he had a goal disallowed in both halves. Either I'm not a good gambler or he's not a good finisher

So as and when he does score, please think of me straight away

With you there mate, I've been backing him every week too, anytime scorer. Convinced at the start of the season he was my cash cow for the weekend. Similar to Baines, used to back him most games, happy days when we got a penalty !!

"Remember when the Fun Stops....... Ya Money's on Mina"

Status
Not open for further replies.