2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shall state this as previously advised

I have backed Mina every game this season, first goal 33/1 and any time scorer normally around 14-16/1
He's actually 40/1 and 22/1 this coming Saturday

I have never won. He costs me £20 a week, but I honestly believe he has had at least one chance every single game he has played. He really took the mick West Ham home this season, he had a goal disallowed in both halves. Either I'm not a good gambler or he's not a good finisher

So as and when he does score, please think of me straight away
I dont normally gamble but I would stick a fiver on each of those bets
@Eggs
How would one go about placing such bets

I dont normally gamble but I would stick a fiver on each of those bets
@Eggs
How would one go about placing such bets

...if you don’t have an on-line betting a/c you can either ask somebody who does to put the bet on for you, but make sure they’re trustworthy enough to pay you out if it wins. Alternatively, go into the betting shop and put it on a slip or ask behind the counter.

i started putting £5 on Mina for every live TV game for the same reason, his goalscoring record before he joined us was excellent. He’s pretty useless at heading goalwards, though.

...if you don’t have an on-line betting a/c you can either ask somebody who does to put the bet on for you, but make sure they’re trustworthy enough to pay you out if it wins. Alternatively, go into the betting shop and put it on a slip or ask behind the counter.

i started putting £5 on Mina for every live TV game for the same reason, his goalscoring record before he joined us was excellent. He’s pretty useless at heading goalwards, though.

Go in to William Hill shop and use the self service machine, its very easy

So was Sigurdsson's free kick record.....before he joined us, pattern developing ?

So was Sigurdsson's free kick record.....before he joined us, pattern developing ?

...after Sigurdsson’s arrival, I thought we rarely had ‘dribblers’ in key free kicks areas around the box, but he’s been disappointing since. Indeed, he often looks happy to hand responsibility to others.

i don’t think we can blame quality of delivery for Mina, he gets on the end of plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.