2019/20 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new to this forum and own up to being a Red.
One who has been so since 1964 but who does NOT wish EFC harm.
I want both clubs in Liverpool to do well.
For what it;s worth here's how it looks to me
PICKFORD. Good athlete but his fatal flaw is in his head. Poor judgement and gets too occupied with personality clashes in games. You would NEVER get £50m for him.
SIDIBE who knows. needs good coaching but doesn't seem to be getting it
KEANE there's a reason why when Burnley finally decided he could go, that there was little competition for him. Both he and Mina are way too slow for today's football. Would be a sensation in 1970
MINA good example of a World Cup flatters to deceive
COLEMAN has been great. has been
You could do OK with a better GK and the same defence or the other way round.
DIGNE a decent player but has been distracted
SIGURDSSON was worth £25m not £45m
SCHEIDERLIN journeyman
DAVIES has potential needs to be with better players
WOOLCOT why did Arsenal let him go? Because they thought he would never reach the potential suggested 5-9 years ago
C-LEWIN could be
RICHARLISON class. Needs other players or he will walk
IWOBE see Woolcott
KEAN ???
Meant well
I hope Ancelotti does it. He is a gent

Wow Kopites are FUMING again. Cheers we will pass your comments to Carlo.

PICKFORD. Good athlete but his fatal flaw is in his head. Poor judgement and gets too occupied with personality clashes in games. You would NEVER get £50m for him.
KEANE there's a reason why when Burnley finally decided he could go, that there was little competition for him. Both he and Mina are way too slow for today's football. Would be a sensation in 1970
SCHEIDERLIN journeyman
WOOLCOT why did Arsenal let him go? Because they thought he would never reach the potential suggested 5-9 years ago
C-LEWIN could be
IWOBE see Woolcott
KEAN ???
Meant well

....LFC wish ‘no harm’ to us because we’re not a threat, it’s condescending. They generally hate everybody they see as a threat. They are currently a super side, but they have not been champions of England for 30 years. 30 years. That spell will deservedly come to an end this season, but fans should think of recent past before handing out advice.

Analysing your team, we know every player you have is the best in the world in their position. We know because that’s what you lot say.

Last edited:
SCHEIDERLIN journeyman
C-LEWIN could be
IWOBE see Woolcott
KEAN ???
Meant well

I mean well when I say this....F OFF YOU CONDESCENDING KOPITE [Poor language removed]

SCHEIDERLIN journeyman
C-LEWIN could be
IWOBE see Woolcott
KEAN ???
Meant well

Few things being one of the diplomatic posters on here.

Why have you posted this in the Mina thread?
Why do you think anyone cares?
If you're going to have an opinion, at least research the players names
Again, why do you think anyone cares?
I'm glad you took time to register and make a long post, maybe go back to 1964 when there wasn't any internet because I don't think this is the place for you.
Take care

SCHEIDERLIN journeyman
C-LEWIN could be
IWOBE see Woolcott
KEAN ???
Meant well
Hi fella welcome to the site.

I look forward to you melting down and getting banned.

SCHEIDERLIN journeyman
C-LEWIN could be
IWOBE see Woolcott
KEAN ???
Meant well

Oldish kopite sat at home "what shal I do today.."
"I know, find a blue forum and spend ages compiling a list of their players and my thoughts on them.."

Why would ANYONE do this?

How sad
There are some very large chips on shoulders here.
There is far, far less bitterness towards Everton than I perceive going the other way.
You don't seem to be able to comprehend that someone would want both clubs in Liverpool to do well. Apparently that's condescension.
By all means continue in your echo chamber . Bathe in ever more bizarre theories about why LFC is doing well- conspiracies and all the rest.
BTW I know of no Red who believes that every LFC player is the best in the world. A few probably are but it's very hard to know. The team maybe but that's down to excellent management and coaching.
Everton will not recover unless there is some grasp of reality.
What prompted me to post was someone suggesting you could get £50m for Pickford to fund some other transfer.
Not in a million years.

Oldish kopite sat at home "what shal I do today.."
"I know, find a blue forum and spend ages compiling a list of their players and my thoughts on them.."

Why would ANYONE do this?

I've complied one this morning of their squad

Alison
River Trent
Thunderbird
Someone who thinks hes better than Sterling
Nasty ugly man who someone needs to get a grip of
Wedge
Gerrard Wannabe
Lilanananana
Firm
Solo
Money
Fabrice

If it were possible I'd get rid of him and Keane in the summer and get a new pair in right at the start of the window and give them two months to understand each other's game and forge a partnership. Holgate can be cover next season, as he's not good enough to start for a team challenging top six.

SCHEIDERLIN journeyman
C-LEWIN could be
IWOBE see Woolcott
KEAN ???
Meant well
Well done!
It can be difficult to have sufficient grasp of a foreign language to be able to communicate as eloquently as you have clearly managed here.
Admittedly coming from a fellow Germanic language speaking country gives you a slight advantage over someone from Southern Europe , but impressive nonetheless.
You have shown a strong grasp of the intricacies of the grammar and syntax of a difficult language to fully master basic communication.
Your only minor infraction appears to be misspelling Walcott.
May I suggest to continue your practice you type a similar missive to a Man.U. forum pointing out their perceived inadequacies, I am sure they will be equally grateful for your communication.
Ha det!

SCHEIDERLIN journeyman
C-LEWIN could be
IWOBE see Woolcott
KEAN ???
Meant well
Imagine coming on to a rival teams forum to spend half an hour of your time "analysing" their team when yous are like 20 points clear in the league.

State of you.

And @Eggs is right, you only "want" us to do well because we arent a threat.

How sad
There are some very large chips on shoulders here.
There is far, far less bitterness towards Everton than I perceive going the other way.
You don't seem to be able to comprehend that someone would want both clubs in Liverpool to do well. Apparently that's condescension.
By all means continue in your echo chamber . Bathe in ever more bizarre theories about why LFC is doing well- conspiracies and all the rest.
BTW I know of no Red who believes that every LFC player is the best in the world. A few probably are but it's very hard to know. The team maybe but that's down to excellent management and coaching.
Everton will not recover unless there is some grasp of reality.
What prompted me to post was someone suggesting you could get £50m for Pickford to fund some other transfer.
Not in a million years.
Hi friend you seem quite upset by some of the posts on this website, care to expand on them and we can see how we can help?

Not in a million years.

So it is all my fault? If we had been ruthless after the World Cup and pushed a Pickford sale we would have got a lot more than £50m. He is still England's no.1 and though some media figures like to stick the knife in we could still get a fee like that IMO, especially after a good run for Everton & England.

CIES Football Observatory.
CIES published a list of players with the greatest estimated transfer values across Europe's top-five leagues with goalkeeper Jordan Pickford making the cut alongside his team-mate.

Richarlison joined Everton for an initial £35m in a deal that could eventually be worth £40m.
The Football Observatory now believe he is valued at almost £90m following an impressive first full season at Goodison Park.
The estimation makes him the 10th most expensive player currently operating in the Premier League and the 16th across the top-five leagues.
Pickford, meanwhile, is the third-most expensive goalkeeper on the entire list at £62m which would double his own price-tag since arriving from Sunderland in 2017.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.