2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obviously not impressed with the Colombians decision-making, but this campaign is a wash anyway. Hopefully this means no Copa in the summer and then a full pre-season, which would be ideal for him

Mina is the reason I have my doubts about Brands.

Digne is a proper footballer maybe not good enough for Barca or PSG but more than good enough for the Premier League. Gomes I have my doubts about but he clearly has quality and we got him on a try before we buy.

Mina is a ludicrous deal. Absolutely brain dead. Barca sign him for £10m and he barely plays then sell him to us for £30m. That is bad enough but you could just about accept that if there was the slight possibility that we could eventually cash in if he suddenly turned in to a steroid induced version of Ratcliffe and Stones. We can't, if he turns out to be a turd, Barca laugh at us.

If he turns out to be the reincarnation of Maldini then Barca just stump up the buyback and laugh even harder.

The ultimate Lose-Lose situation.

Mina is the reason I have my doubts about Brands.

Digne is a proper footballer maybe not good enough for Barca or PSG but more than good enough for the Premier League. Gomes I have my doubts about but he clearly has quality and we got him on a try before we buy.

Mina is a ludicrous deal. Absolutely brain dead. Barca sign him for £10m and he barely plays then sell him to us for £30m. That is bad enough but you could just about accept that if there was the slight possibility that we could eventually cash in if he suddenly turned in to a steroid induced version of Ratcliffe and Stones. We can't, if he turns out to be a turd, Barca laugh at us.

If he turns out to be the reincarnation of Maldini then Barca just stump up the buyback and laugh even harder.

The ultimate Lose-Lose situation.

I counted four “ ifs “ there.

That’s a lot of “ ifs “

Since the Summer of 2016 when he was with Palmeiras up to now he has missed 208 days due to injury, adding up to 38 games missed in total.

SeasoninjuryfromuntilDaysGames missed
18/19Foot InjurySep 28, 2018Oct 19, 201821 days3Everton FC
18/19Foot InjuryJul 30, 2018Sep 23, 201855 days15FC BarcelonaEverton FC
17/18Metatarsal FractureAug 11, 2017Oct 20, 201770 days10Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras
16/17Hamstring InjuryNov 11, 2016Dec 5, 201624 days3Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras
16/17Hamstring InjuryJul 14, 2016Aug 21, 201638 days7Sociedade Esportiva Palmeiras

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.