2018/19 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mina is the reason I have my doubts about Brands.

Digne is a proper footballer maybe not good enough for Barca or PSG but more than good enough for the Premier League. Gomes I have my doubts about but he clearly has quality and we got him on a try before we buy.

Mina is a ludicrous deal. Absolutely brain dead. Barca sign him for £10m and he barely plays then sell him to us for £30m. That is bad enough but you could just about accept that if there was the slight possibility that we could eventually cash in if he suddenly turned in to a steroid induced version of Ratcliffe and Stones. We can't, if he turns out to be a turd, Barca laugh at us.

If he turns out to be the reincarnation of Maldini then Barca just stump up the buyback and laugh even harder.

The ultimate Lose-Lose situation.

You must really hate life.

Whats the point in you even being a blue if you feel this way about mina??

You have just described every player we get, who may turn out good. You utter baby of a blue.

You must really hate life.

Whats the point in you even being a blue if you feel this way about mina??

You have just described every player we get, who may turn out good. You utter baby of a blue.
The point is signing players with buyback clauses. You look at Dembele being signed by Dortmund and then being sold for 10 times more soon after and then you look at us paying 3 times what Barca paid 6 months before for Mina. Plus we give them a buyback clause. Rank Stupidity.

The point is signing players with buyback causes. You look at Dembele being signed by Dortmund and then being sold for 10 times more soon after and then you look at us paying 3 times what Barca paid 6 months before for Mina. Plus we give them a buyback clause. Rank Stupidity.

Are you still crying??

If he does well, we improve, get a belter player and sell for 60 million.

Get a grip.

What barca paid for him is irrelivant, they agreed that fee almost a year before they even got him. He has been beasting every level he has played for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.