Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looked a fantastic player to me only saw a couple of their games mind.Exactly what we need at the back.He's more Colossus than Brian Labone we need him.The passion for his country and commitment stood out for me.
You could be right, if he signs I'd love to be wrong but i just see clumsiness. As for passion for their country it means less than a jot in a club career, detrimental in some cases even. May as well sign Hulk Hogan

Who knows whats going on.

Agent wanting another club?

Haggling over the fee/personal terms?

Haggling over a buy back clause?

We cant afford to wait though so if this isnt done by Wed/Thu move on and hopefully we have a back up plan to get done quickly.

You just know we are going into the Wolves game with Keane and Jags at the back.

Unlike lsst year i can see brands putting up with this [Poor language removed] so for me its gotta be about the buy back or the actual fee.

Unfair criticism of Brands and co,
In case anyone has missed the last few years we’re a bog standard side,who may not have bottomed out yet,
The only way we’ll attract half decent players is by paying over the odds in wages and fee,especially for players at big clubs and after they’ve been at the WC,
It’ll be difficult to attract average players at the moment,
We’ve gone back years in a short space of time,it’ll take time to get to a level where we can compete,but patience isn’t an option for the majority of out support.

Status
Not open for further replies.