Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the passion, but there are players who show passion for countries which can be utterly absent for their transient employees. This is the basis of a mercenary.
You could say that about any foreign import.Don't think we will get him anyway unfortunately. Mercenary, what has he done to deserve that tag?

You could say that about any foreign import.Don't think we will get him anyway unfortunately. Mercenary, what has he done to deserve that tag?
Fight for a cause other than your home team / village / city / country, for cash = mercenary.

He’d be a perfect partner for Holgate... I am just skeptical that we can get him without some BS buyback. Barca are pretty evil to their castaways and the people they send them to.

While it may be the case he’s umming and ahing over coming to us, it could also be that we’re yet to agree on them on a buy-back clause, in which case the delay is completely understandable. Whatever it is we should be in the hunt for another centre back at the same time because we need two.

I wonder if the transfer window for English clubs might work in our favour here or there. Mina will need to make a quick decision or we'll have to move on before our earlier deadline. It might be too early to flush out more interest, where he might be 3rd or 4th on others' lists.

Seeing all our cash walk off with no other offers might concentrate the mind.

Price goes up by the minute. Walk away

no it hasn't lol read the headline. before the rumors were 55m for mina and digne. Now it's 75m but they added aleix vidal. Not saying it's accurate but their headline is rumoring 3 players for 75m instead of the previous 55m for two

He’d be a perfect partner for Holgate... I am just skeptical that we can get him without some BS buyback. Barca are pretty evil to their castaways and the people they send them to.

Nothing wrong with a buy back as long as the price is ok. If he does well and attracts interest it’s much better he goes back to Spain than to another Prem team. And we badly need a CB in his mould.

no it hasn't lol read the headline. before the rumors were 55m for mina and digne. Now it's 75m but they added aleix vidal. Not saying it's accurate but their headline is rumoring 3 players for 75m instead of the previous 55m for two

?? You can clearly see the bottom of the picture says €40 mill for Mina but linking him with Utd.

Status
Not open for further replies.