Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was always gonna happen this, a Colombian lad ain't gonna leave Barca for Everton

Just hope there's a contingency plan

I hope not Lindelof was poor for United last season, the centre half I would like from the PL is Lascelles from Newcastle. £30m - £35m should get him.
Lindelof was poor last season but was a totally different player and had great world cup , same as Mina really

You could be right, if he signs I'd love to be wrong but i just see clumsiness. As for passion for their country it means less than a jot in a club career, detrimental in some cases even. May as well sign Hulk Hogan
Just take Bilic and Xavier. Made it to semis with their country, regarded highly (I think) but absolutely poo for us. I wouldn’t trust international performances as a barometer

Who knows whats going on.

Agent wanting another club?

Haggling over the fee/personal terms?

Haggling over a buy back clause?

We cant afford to wait though so if this isnt done by Wed/Thu move on and hopefully we have a back up plan to get done quickly.

You just know we are going into the Wolves game with Keane and Jags at the back.
That's going to happen anyway, we will have to play jags and Keane even if we sign Mina, he isn't back off holiday yet so it will be early September before he would be fit enough to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.