Confirmed Signing Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a sneaky feeling Utd will come in for him Mourinho has always been a snide gazumping sides for players at the eleventh hour.

Watched a dodgy YouTube of him he looks powerful and good in the air but I am not sure about him in a high line. Alongside Holgate or another it may be ok but he isn't ideal. At this stage I will take any new CB, we are dreadful back there.
Yep, if we sign him I'll support him but i didn't see what some saw in the world cup at all, i see a big lump capable of breaking fat ashleys world record for pens conceded

Yep, if we sign him I'll support him but i didn't see what some saw in the world cup at all, i see a big lump capable of breaking fat ashleys world record for pens conceded
Looked a fantastic player to me only saw a couple of their games mind.Exactly what we need at the back.He's more Colossus than Brian Labone we need him.The passion for his country and commitment stood out for me.

Looked a fantastic player to me only saw a couple of their games mind.Exactly what we need at the back.He's more Colossus than Brian Labone we need him.The passion for his country and commitment stood out for me.
I like the passion, but there are players who show passion for countries which can be utterly absent for their transient employees. This is the basis of a mercenary.

Status
Not open for further replies.