2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen he's kicking off with fans and the likes of Dave Downie on twitter. He seems like a sound fella but It's clear he doesn't feature in Carlo's plans. Hopefully for all concerned a club comes in for him and he can carry on his career and we can move on.

Twitter and footy fans dont mix. Unless you have a thick skin.
Clearly a nice fella so i dont get any animosity towards him.
Get off twitter until you find a new club.
And take iwobi with you.

If he wants to stay then that's his right. It's our fault for offering the contract, not his for accepting it.

But if he decides to stay then he needs to accept that he won't be playing this year and that playing is not important to him.

It's his choice and he has the right to do whichever he decides.

But all this tweeting is certainly not going to help him if he somehow seriously thinks he can work his way back into the squad.

Sooner he has gone the better for me tbh. Don't even think of him as a football player any more, more like a soap star who is writing his autobiography on twitter and using it to inflate his own quality and worth. Just another stain from the Koeman and Walsh era. Not his fault but just nowhere near good enough to be part of a possible successful future for Everton. Into his final year of his very expensive contract thank god and hopefully he will spend it elsewhere.

just seen he's kicking off with fans and the likes of Dave Downie on twitter. He seems like a sound fella but It's clear he doesn't feature in Carlo's plans. Hopefully for all concerned a club comes in for him and he can carry on his career and we can move on.
Hmm, going up in my estimations now.

Status
Not open for further replies.