2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a gun to my head and all that. If i had to throw one of them on with 10 minutes to go in a game 1 nil down bolasi gets the vote every single time over iwobi. Bolasi MIGHT do something. Half the time he doesnt know what he's gona do himself.
Iwobi will come on and do absolutely nothing.
Your agenda against Iwobi is very frightening.

Because he is the biggest turd this club has ever layed out big money on. 30m and the only performances we have ever got from him is against lincoln and fleetwood.
Fraud. 100% fraud.
Well that's just not true is it, He's not delivered to the price we bought him I'll agree with that but he was bought for Silva for the #10 role then never used him cause he's a garbo manager.
He plays as a winger when he isn't one, He's had a couple of decent games was the best player against Norwich in the lockdown.

Well that's just not true is it, He's not delivered to the price we bought him I'll agree with that but he was bought for Silva for the #10 role then never used him cause he's a garbo manager.
He plays as a winger when he isn't one, He's had a couple of decent games was the best player against Norwich in the lockdown.

Haha the norwich game. Where he did hardly anything against the poorest side in the league and this forum was absolute cringe about his play. A game in where he still never went past anyone with the ball.
Btw. He was crap in the first half v norwich. Improvement 2nd half.
If thats it then its a poor case for his defence.
Id rather go get brett angell from his skip hire firm right now and put him on the bench instead

Ive got absolutely no doubt bolasi could do that against league 1 opposition aswell.

I have serious doubts considering he didn't actually do it when he played at that level for clubs like Plymouth.

His goals and assist numbers are genuinely woeful and consistently so, even in the lower leagues.

Are you actually serious you want Bolasie back in the side? We've started the season well, I'd rather not deliberately undo that decent start.

You are in YANNICK BOLASIE’s thread trying to make it look like people are being unreasonable for suggesting he should never kick a ball for us ever again. Just have a proper big think about that.

Absolute lame response. This is about bolasi and iwobi.
1 out of 10.

I have serious doubts considering he didn't actually do it when he played at that level for clubs like Plymouth.

His goals and assist numbers are genuinely woeful and consistently so, even in the lower leagues.

Are you actually serious you want Bolasie back in the side? We've started the season well, I'd rather not deliberately undo that decent start.

Are you actualy following the comments? And reading them?

Status
Not open for further replies.