2020/21 Yannick Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
The wages he is on dictates his movement, doubt he will get better than he is on here so he is no rush to move.

If a club offers to take him and we pay a % of his wages then maybe he will go, he is in his last season now, so going on loan gives hi a chance to show his worth and get a permanent move. He’s in a win/ win situation,

Can’t wait to get this waste of space out of the club. Thinks posting a few blue heart emojis means he’s doing his part for the club.

I don’t know what’s worse, that or the weirdos commenting on his posts saying they can’t wait to see him playing for us again.

Maybe so, but considering Iwobi and Walcott haven't look that great - why not give Yannick a go. It might be a gamble, but I don't think he could do much worse than them.

Put a gun to my head and all that. If i had to throw one of them on with 10 minutes to go in a game 1 nil down bolasi gets the vote every single time over iwobi. Bolasi MIGHT do something. Half the time he doesnt know what he's gona do himself.
Iwobi will come on and do absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.