• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The season is not 5 months long, we had the worst record for conceding from set pieces last season out of all the teams including the relegated ones, let that sink in. We conceded 16 set piece goals!

This!

"When Jeff Hendrick scored from Ashley Westwood's corner, it was the 22nd goal the Toffees have conceded from set-pieces since the start of last season - more than any other side."

Although David Moyes brought Everton close to actually winning something in the last 24 years by getting us to our last FA Cup final, ten years ago, he looked completely out of his depth at other clubs since leaving Everton. Plus, he liked to do his own dealings, as far as I can remember, so it may not work with him and a DoF.

I think we all know what needs to be done. Yes, each and every one of us realise, deep down, that we have to bring back the king of pork pies.... the gravy guzzling... Sam Allardyce! Make it happen Farhad, old boy.

Why anyone would want a manager back that only plays 4231, which the currently manager is failing with is beyond me. He bought a LOSER mentality in to the club that’s still there today

Big fat NO

‘ Would you take Moyes’, well I wouldn’t like it but I’d rather take arsenic. One thing’s for sure, I’ve been an Everton fan for a long time but my first move if . God forbid, he did come back, would be to go directly to Goodison Park for a refund on my season ticket, that would be the end of a long affair with the Blues.

This is just a story that would be popular in the media, there is no chance of it happening.

Everton was the highlight of David Moyes career. He went to Utd , struggled there and hasn't done anything of consequence since then.

He spoke about glass ceilings and taking a selection of knives to a gun fight but the real limiting factor was his ability

When he came to Everton first he was exactly the right man in the right place at the right time . He did ever so well for us, he established securely in the Premiership and got us challenging in the top half of the table but was never going to be able to do better than that.... although just now that almost seems acceptable.

He's a football dinosaur of the ilk of BFS and Hodgson.

The football would be dire to watch.
Yeah - because Hodgson has been such a disaster for Palace, and was hopeless at West Brom and Fulham.

what points to Roy Hodgson being a “dinosaur”? Is it the fact he was a successful coach in Italy when it was the best league in the world, and has been in numerous European finals?

This is just a story that would be popular in the media, there is no chance of it happening.

Everton was the highlight of David Moyes career. He went to Utd , struggled there and hasn't done anything of consequence since then.

He spoke about glass ceilings and taking a selection of knives to a gun fight but the real limiting factor was his ability

When he came to Everton first he was exactly the right man in the right place at the right time . He did ever so well for us, he established securely in the Premiership and got us challenging in the top half of the table but was never going to be able to do better than that.... although just now that almost seems acceptable.
Yeah, the limit was his ability. He was holding us back! That is why we have done so well since he has been gone. The shackles have come off!

Can't believe some people want him back. I'd have Howe before him...and the latter is not someone who I want to see near Goodison :eek: :eek:

People calling for Howe, what has he ever done? Before the got them playing nice football shouts come in, that doesn’t produce results as we learnt under Martinez and Silva to a degree. Some may say working on a small budget... exactly what Moyes has us doing at Everton, but now he’s a dinosaur? Why? Because of his age? Would Sir Alex Ferguson be a dinosaur if he was at Utd, I bet they would be in a better position than which they are now.

Status
Not open for further replies.