• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just throwing it out there not saying its my preference but if Marco was to go I wonder if Moyes would take a short term gig subject to performance until the summer? Options then open up for us as far as managers go.

People calling for Howe, what has he ever done? Before the got them playing nice football shouts come in, that doesn’t produce results as we learnt under Martinez and Silva to a degree. Some may say working on a small budget... exactly what Moyes has us doing at Everton, but now he’s a dinosaur? Why? Because of his age? Would Sir Alex Ferguson be a dinosaur if he was at Utd, I bet they would be in a better position than which they are now.

Ferguson continually evolved during his time. He kept up to date with tactics, scouting, conditioning and training and surrounded himself with staff who were hungry and full of ideas.

Moyes, well, didn't.

Want us to stop conceding at corners/free kicks? Want us to stop playing sideways? Want us to move up the table? The obvious answer is bring in Moyes until the end of the season.

Bring Moyes back with short term contract, I would like to give 1.5 season to him instead the contract till the end of this season. I would like to give him a chance with whole pre-season preparation that can fine tune of the team. I interest that what the result we can see.

Biggest problem with those saying just give it to him til the end of the season is It would never be til the end of the season, you just know it will turn into several season of mediocrity and no hope, there's no way that kenwright lets him go this time if he gets him back

Moyes won nothing in 11 years.

11 years.

Hiring Moyes back only guarantees you one thing.

He is the Alan smith of managers for us.

If by some miracle Moyes is our next manager, then we will know for sure a certain Bill Kenwright is still pulling the strings behind the scenes in the boardroom. :(
Or it might be that Moshiri decides that after his last few failed appointments, that he will take Kenwright’s advice? It might even be that Brands approves of the deal too, as he would have to be consulted.

Status
Not open for further replies.