• Naw

Votes: 483 66.6%
  • Cheese on wor toast

Votes: 39 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
After 12 years it was the least he deserved....
Shame is he should of stayed & things would be different...

Why would they have been different?

He has won nothing in his career, absolutely nothing.

Moyes was a decent but limited manager. If he stayed we would have been in pretty much the same position as he was when he was here because that is his level. He is not brave enough to push on from there.

So could Moyes.

They are 1-1 when it comes to relegation, Silva had a few weeks to save Hull, Moyes had the whole season.

Silva is inept in defending. Moyes was good at defending when he was with Everton. Of course that was 7 years ago and he had done nothing spectacular since leaving Man Utd.

Silva is inept in defending. Moyes was good at defending when he was with Everton. Of course that was 7 years ago and he had done nothing spectacular since leaving Man Utd.

No he wasn't. Been through this plenty of times.

Moyes is rubbish when it comes to big games, every game could become a big one soon...

Don't want either of them but you asked if it was a choice between them two I would prefer to stick with what we have. I have Moyes in the same group as Alan Pardew or Allardyce.

I would have Moyes over Silva yes.

But I do not believe that is the right move to make.

Brands is paid handsomely, even given a place on the board to get the game side of the club correct.

He needs to earn his corn and find the next pep/klopp that is yet to fully hit the headlines. They are out there for sure.

No he wasn't. Been through this plenty of times.

Moyes is rubbish when it comes to big games, every game could become a big one soon...

Don't want either of them but you asked if it was a choice between them two I would prefer to stick with what we have. I have Moyes in the same group as Alan Pardew or Allardyce.

Not bothered. He had us finish 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th for like 8 times in 11 years.

Silva is not any better than Moyes or Fat Sam given his records in England. Could be even worse.

Not bothered. He had us finish 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th for like 8 times in 11 years.

Silva is not any better than Moyes or Fat Sam given his records in England. Could be even worse.

Yes and that was ages ago. 4th - 7th means nothing to me. Not saying I expect 1st every season but I want us to have a good go at things.

Moyes always took us close. His lack of balls when it came to big games meant that we never pushed on beyond where he got us. Even the 4th place counted for nothing in the end.

SIlva is only at the start of his English career really. You know what you are getting with the others as it has been proven year after year.

Again though, I don't want either. Going to Moyes would be a crazy move for me though. It would free up my saturdays at least.

Yes and that was ages ago. 4th - 7th means nothing to me. Not saying I expect 1st every season but I want us to have a good go at things.

Moyes always took us close. His lack of balls when it came to big games meant that we never pushed on beyond where he got us. Even the 4th place counted for nothing in the end.

SIlva is only at the start of his English career really. You know what you are getting with the others as it has been proven year after year.

Again though, I don't want either. Going to Moyes would be a crazy move for me though. It would free up my saturdays at least.

I want to get someone with credential not another one from a low tier PL team. But for me Silva has to go given the standing as of today.

Status
Not open for further replies.