Would you like Graham Potter in to replace Dyche?

Would you be happy with Potter over Dyche?

• Potterball me up

Votes: 110 42.3%
  • I'll stick with Hoof n rush Dycheball

Votes: 72 27.7%
  • Kippers, poached eggs and toast (alright, with cheese).

Votes: 46 17.7%
  • Someone else (please name)

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Everton is not currently better than Sean Dyche. We are an absolute mess of an organization that would be relegated without a strong no-nonsense manager.

Lets sort out our finances, get the stadium built, and invest money in scouting and youth team development.

Lets get the right people on the board and running the club behind the scenes, and develop a real business strategy on how to run the club. Develop some realistic goals on what we would like to achieve at the club when we move on from the current manager.

Until that time Sean Dyche is the perfect manager to field a fit and committed squad that will keep us in the premier league.

We have players that came through the ranks at Man Utd, Man City and Benfica, not including our £75 million rated CB and CM.

But people are telling me they don’t have the same technical ability as Shane Duffy, Dale Stephens or Glen Murray?

Why would it be a smart move?? He’s not learning from his mistakes and can’t seem to get out of this run, the narrative give him another couple of windows to get his players and we will be fine, is nonsense imo.
If he was sacked today I reckon 50% of the fan base wouldn’t care, if he was give a new deal in the summer to take him to 2027 I reckon 90%’of the fan base would be up in arms. I can’t think of anything worse than Sean dyche leading us out at BMD
Smart as in the contract size instead of 5 yrs and giving managers big payouts, i cant 100% say he would do a good job but we would be better with another window he has had one. Honestly think its 50/50 dont think people care if he gets no deal or leaves, would i prefer another manger at bmd yes. But for me is just gettiny us at a good base. Was never going to be massive changes this season and i do ecpect far better next season

No i replied to your post about the squad not changing , which isn’t true as I’ve just posted the evidence
OK, so of our current squad... how many of them are different in the last season and a half? Since we have started consistently struggling to score? And in that same time, can the goal issue be better explained as a squad issue or a manager & tactics issue?

Everton is not currently better than Sean Dyche. We are an absolute mess of an organization that would be relegated without a strong no-nonsense manager.

Lets sort out our finances, get the stadium built, and invest money in scouting and youth team development.

Lets get the right people on the board and running the club behind the scenes, and develop a real business strategy on how to run the club. Develop some realistic goals on what we would like to achieve at the club when we move on from the current manager.

Until that time Sean Dyche is the perfect manager to field a fit and committed squad that will keep us in the premier league.
What i think but ofc is right to question dyche, i think for me its u have no idea what we can to change this team. Can we even spend enough money

OK, so of our current squad... how many of them are different in the last season and a half? Since we have started consistently struggling to score? And in that same time, can the goal issue be better explained as a squad issue or a manager & tactics issue?
Bit of both tatics are basic but we dont have anything to really change that atm. But is on the manager to give the players more confidence

Well Chelsea have sacked better managers than potter so I’m not sure that means anything, who knows how he will handle it, is dyche Handling that well? He’s started to get prickly in press conferences and now seems to be keen to bring up the points deduction, constantly goes on about XG.
Because he’s a former hard CB and has deep voice, does that mean he’s not under pressure and can cope?
Yeah that's right the Ancelotti or Tuchel sacking for example. Dyche overall did ok, not more not less, 2024 has lowered my rating very much and has been a really bad job. But don't see Potter to be the right successor, also he wouldn't be cheap.

Would take Eddie Howe over him anyday when he gets free.

Why would Potter want to come here given the absolute mess we are in ?

He would have likely turned down better offers already

Not a fan of Dyche but his hands are tied more than any manager we have ever had.

Take away the point deduction, we would be fine but we have thrown away so many points.

I hope this break just takes the pressure off everyone, fans, team and club.

When we next play, we will have news of points deduction, takeover position and a few games plus hopefully points on teams below us.

We all need to just get out head down and finish this season positively. Attack at home and take risks away from home.

Stick with Dyche for the time being. Potter would not have the time and would not have the players here to suit his type of expansive football. It is not an overnight job and I feel doomed. At this moment we need the fighting qualities to get us over the line. Maybe in the near future but not now.

Graham Potter with this set of players would be an absolute car crash. Would surely be relegated. Stick with Dyche until we get to the new stadium. Then we can make a decision.