Would what your view of Allardyce be?

If we finished 7th, and he was moved on at the end of the season..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
2m4ddo1.jpg

My view of Allardyce

Every time i see him in that Everton coat on the touch line i think to myself how the hell has it come to this
we have hired some used car salesman here trying to sell us a death trap

If he took us from the bottom 3 to a top 7 finish there's no way on earth Mosh would consider getting rid of him.

We're not going to finish 7th, though.

Getting us 7th would be great considering he is here just to keep us up. Come the end of the season he will have done that and hopefully the board will have had enough breathing space to find us a better manager.

I'd rather we finished 8th and get no Europa League

Cannot be arsed with that competition again, it makes us wank in the league and no one at the club (apart from Theo and Rooney who'll barely play next year) thinks we're big enough to get through the 1st knockouts

All part of the Sam myth again. We were 13th when he took over after the West Ham game and went to 10th after we beat Huddersfield in his first game.

I think both sides are guilty of it though. Those who say that we were in no trouble at all don't mention that the decision was made to appoint Allardyce before the West Ham game. This is a fact, and he was sat in the stands during the match knowing he was taking over for the next game. Before the match had started when Moshiri had already made his decision, we were 17th, 2 points above the drop. We had just lost 5 in 7, with our previous 2 games being 5-1 and 4-1 against average sides.

Get rid at season end. Ideally before. Utterly negative blame merchant. All the wins are "his" wins and all the losses are at the feet of the players. A total disgrace that we are so numbed by this season that some are accepting that, in February, with 34 points on the board and 33 still to play for, that keeping us up will be an acceptable achievement. His constant references to "safety" etc are all part of the Big Sam firefighter myth. I actually think the odd loss and heavy defeat suits him deep down as it enables him to continue in this vein of how it's just his particular brand of bisto infused magic keeping us up. Counting the days til he's gone.
37 points will more than likely keep us up , so one more win.
If FSA can’t win one out of 11 games then he should be gone now.
IIRC the only game he has won against a side above us is Leicester at home and the Mahrez situation helped us no end.
Sitting on 34 points with 11games to go and the fraud still calls it a relegation fight.
Get rid as soon as the Hammers game is over

Brings me onto a worrying conundrum this

I obviously want Everton to finish as high as possible and 7th place is do-able, which would likely mean European qualification

That said, I'm fairly sure that if Allardyce got 7th place and European qualification, there's no way Moshiri sacks him and I'm utterly convinced that we need to change manager at the end of the season to progress properly

Brings me onto a worrying conundrum this

I obviously want Everton to finish as high as possible and 7th place is do-able, which would likely mean European qualification

That said, I'm fairly sure that if Allardyce got 7th place and European qualification, there's no way Moshiri sacks him and I'm utterly convinced that we need to change manager at the end of the season to progress properly
Mosh would hail him a god if he pulls it off. Maybe he could be useful next season but hopefully he's only a short term fix, can't see him dragging us into the top six

Status
Not open for further replies.