Would what your view of Allardyce be?

If we finished 7th, and he was moved on at the end of the season..

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EFC78

Player Valuation: £25m
Would be interested to see the views on this. I think many made up their mind about him before he came in, and others have become more frustrated with him as the poor results continued against the top sides, whilst some of his comments have not helped him either.

However, I would personally find it odd for there to be animosity towards him if he got us a 7th placed finish and was moved on at the start of the summer, allowing us to bring in a better name capable of taking the club forward. That would surely be a win-win situation for a lot of the fanbase.

What would your (favourite) view of Allardyce be?
images

Will be delighted with a top 7 finish, but dont like the man and even after the horrific season we have had will be equally happy when he is shown the door.

I actually went for 7th, no hard feelings but I've changed to the one about improving the away form and competing against the RS and City. I don't see why that can't be an aim for him and the team and I agree with the frustrations of the fanbase when he tries to downplay our chances so he can try and protect his job a bit more.

We should be capable of getting 4 points from Watford and Burnley away. We should be able to get a draw against the RS or City and even have a good go at beating them. If he got us a derby win, i'd be ecstatic but can't see it due to the teams spineless nature.

For me, it’s he’s done well to capitalise On a very weak league this season.

For me, leicester are streets ahead, should we finish above them this season, it’s purely down to the Mahrez thing.

Realistically, as an evertonian I want success, any kind now we’ve been starved of that for so long.

Realistically, would I be happy with the Europa League? Probably.
There’s no reason why would couldnt send the u23s to Ruzomberok for example. They’d have a field day.

However, should he leave id see allardyce simply as this. A very expensive stop gap, which helped deflect the attrocious recruitment of the summer.

I’d be appeciative of the job he done, the solid home form is at least a pleaser, but the torrid away record is what he’ll be remembered for, West Brom, Arsenal, Tottenham.

I’m not sure what goes on behind the scenes but his regular slamming of individuals is nothing short of shameful, and never taking blame is eye opening to say the least.

We knew what we were getting ourselves into when we appointed him and I just pray the extra 12-months was a security blanket and we can pay him off come May.

Well never catch up with him in charge and I’m not saying Fonseca for example is the answer I’m just saying Sam isn’t.

utterly biased options. If he can get us performing away like we do at home then I have no problems with him staying.

No point upsetting the Club sacking him for no reason if we don't have to. That would only bring about Palace,West Ham, Watford short termism. No proper Manager is ever going to come if we fire performing managers after 6 months to a year.

I'm still not utterly convinced that we're going to get shot of him in the summer. If we finish 7th then they might keep him. I want a non-relegation end to the season and Sam out the door for Fonseca within hours of the last game.

Hate the man, absolutely detest him. He will keep moving from club to club saying he worked miracles and then doing a bit of tv work in-between collecting his leaving payouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.