Worst Team of the Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please read the post again. At the point of the QPR game we were top half...and going well in Europe.

You're welcome.
Eh? When were QPR mentioned? Although I do remember the Monday night game against them when Goodison came nowhere near selling out and the MNF pundits couldn’t wait to talk anything other than Everton.

Face it, Martinez was awful.

Manager:
Red Christmas Tree Dutch Golfing Toad

Stek
Martina
A Williams
Alcaraz
Pennington
Bolasie
Klaassen
Cleverley
McGeady
M Gueye
Niasse
Sandro

*All of Tosun, Kean, Keane, Iwobi, Schniederlin, Walcott and Sigurdsson have underperformed alarmingly given their price tags.

A decade of complete arse.

Eh? When were QPR mentioned? Although I do remember the Monday night game against them when Goodison came nowhere near selling out and the MNF pundits couldn’t wait to talk anything other than Everton.

Face it, Martinez was awful.

Utter BS.

5th in the PL, 21 wins in a season...on a negative net spend.

If Ancelotti brings that I'll be very grateful...and VERY surprised.

Utter BS.

5th in the PL, 21 wins in a season...on a negative net spend.

If Ancelotti brings that I'll be very grateful...and VERY surprised.

Martinez wasn't consistent enough in a challenging league season. He also never got the transfer business right after a great deadline at the start.

Having said that he came the closest to delivering a trophy in this barren 25 years.

A dreadful Lukaku performance at Wembley cost us a certain FA Cup.

He wasn't the answer, but he was better than Silva and Koeman.

People putting Sigurdsson in the team lollollol

Don't get me wrong, I want him shifting on, but he was our joint top scorer last season ffs.

Also seeing mentions of Howard, Barry and Calvert-Lewin.

Football really isn't the sport for some people to follow is it?

Also why the hell does Lacina Traore deserve to be in there for goodness sake? Played 60mins for the club before suffering a serious injury... AND SCORED
giphy.gif

...extended cup runs.

A real nightmare.

Martinez - 'awful'.

FFS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Merry Christmas one and all...... ;)
Until he met a decent team.

He basically had Arsenal's cup draw luck for one season, until it ran out in the Semi-final and then we were eliminaed the second we met a decent team.

Manager:
Red Christmas Tree Dutch Golfing Toad

Stek
Martina
A Williams
Alcaraz
Pennington
Bolasie
Klaassen
Cleverley
McGeady
M Gueye
Niasse
Sandro

*All of Tosun, Kean, Keane, Iwobi, Schniederlin, Walcott and Sigurdsson have underperformed alarmingly given their price tags.

A decade of complete arse.
Kean is a 19 kid WHO will will come good under Ancelotti I hope

Status
Not open for further replies.