Worst team in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

MACCA75

Player Valuation: £70m
Are we the worst team in the world to support? It feels like it sometimes.

How many teams have since 1995 have:

Not won anything. Or
Not finished in the top 3 of their division.

I'll be surprised if there are a lot of teams who have managed that..

Are we the worst team in the world to support? It feels like it sometimes.

How many teams have since 1995 have:

Not won anything. Or
Not finished in the top 3 of their division.

I'll be surprised if there are a lot of teams who have managed that..

It feels like euphoria is always swiftly followed by crushing depression. We've taken that to another level this year with what happened against Bournemouth and Chelsea...

Season we finished 4th was as good as it's felt for me then that got ruined by what happened in Istanbul a few weeks later.

Beating United in the semi final was good but then we got badly outplayed by Chelsea.

Any joy always seems to be taken away.

Finishing top 3 in most leagues means you only make the play offs, if you finish 3rd, not sure thats worthwhile??

I mean would you trade 3rd in League One for 17th in the Premiership?

Would be interested to actually see the list of English clubs that have done either. Can't imagine it being that big. I mean top flight btw. Couldn't give a monkeys what goes on in the old 2nd and below.

It feels like euphoria is always swiftly followed by crushing depression. We've taken that to another level this year with what happened against Bournemouth and Chelsea...

Season we finished 4th was as good as it's felt for me then that got ruined by what happened in Istanbul a few weeks later.

Beating United in the semi final was good but then we got badly outplayed by Chelsea.

Any joy always seems to be taken away.
Good, you deserve it and until the
Geordie element in our support stop behaving like this I hope we keep on throwing it away.

Status
Not open for further replies.