Worst team in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to say something mad here, and some may say I need to be sectioned in a Mental Health unit.

Here goes

I thought supporting Everton you supported the Club through good and bad times
The good times you enjoy and remember it will not last forever
The bad times you support the Club and wait/hope for the good times

I thought we never expected anything on a plate and we know what we win we have to work hard to win it

Maybe I am just a Superfan than supports us through anything as this is the Club I chose

I know it is mad and I will wait for the Dr and the Police to take me away...

I am going to say something mad here, and some may say I need to be sectioned in a Mental Health unit.

Here goes

I thought supporting Everton you supported the Club through good and bad times
The good times you enjoy and remember it will not last forever
The bad times you support the Club and wait/hope for the good times

I thought we never expected anything on a plate and we know what we win we have to work hard to win it

Maybe I am just a Superfan than supports us through anything as this is the Club I chose

I know it is mad and I will wait for the Dr and the Police to take me away...
That's crazy talk, that. ;)

You think we're annoying to support, imagine supporting Portsmouth. FA Cup win that they couldn't even really enjoy because it was followed by financial oblivion

Imagine supporting Bolton from 2011 onwards. Get to an FA Cup semi final - get humiliated 5-0 by Stoke - one of their players nearly dies - relegated from the Premier League - bottom of the Championship and now look like they're on the verge of oblivion. Oh and Neil Lennon is their manager and they have a 38 year old Heskey up front. THAT'S what you call a depressing string of events

Luton town ,oldham,wolves,leeds four teams for starters,even take away luton and oldham the other two are /were massive.when wolves went into freefall,we played them at goodison,they still had a massive following that day .

My home town club Kidderminster Harriers is a dire club to support at the moment. In recent years they went into financial turmoil only to have the fans raise the cash. Got to the play offs, missed out, raised £750,000 in selling Jamille Matt and Joe Lolley and reach an FA Cup 3rd tie away at Sunderland. Then the manager was sacked just before the tie, the money disappeared, a very good team was ripped apart after several poor managerial appointments. As it stand we're currently bottom of the conference and playing tend to stick around for half a season before leaving. [Poor language removed] nightmare!

Imagine supporting Bolton from 2011 onwards. Get to an FA Cup semi final - get humiliated 5-0 by Stoke - one of their players nearly dies - relegated from the Premier League - bottom of the Championship and now look like they're on the verge of oblivion. Oh and Neil Lennon is their manager and they have a 38 year old Heskey up front. THAT'S what you call a depressing string of events
Imagine supporting them from about 2000 onwards. They looked like they were on the up. Not playing the prettiest football but had top half finishes and European games. Then it's gone very much downhill since.
Do they still have Eidur Gudjonsen playing with some Weekend At Bernies voodoo magic?

Status
Not open for further replies.