WORST REFEREEING DECISION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angered me the most? The one where the ****e got a penalty near the end (neville sent off i think) then we had a blatent penalty refused when carragher arms where all over lescott and pulled him to the ground and we got feck all. Clattenburg i think it was. To this day i hear is name and i fume

Carragher blatantly pulled Lescott down in the box twice. And of course Kuyt`s waist high kung fu kick also somehow escaped a red card in the same match. To rub it all in, he was the one that then scored the penalty at the end if a remember correctly. By far the most inept refereeing display i`ve ever seen, it`s one thing to get a decision wrong but for there to be 5 or 6 in the same game like that takes the pi55

Not even joking here, if I saw Clattenberg out and about I'd chin him. I'd do time for it and not regret it at all.

I'm a really passive lad but it's beyond hatred with him.

Deffo Rodwell vs the RS. The Collina one was massively important and also horrendously wrong but you can kind of see why he gave it considering he wasn't looking. Atkinson was 2 yards away from a perfect tackle which definitely cost us the game. Also Clattenburg not giving a pen when Carragher German Suplexed Lescott in the derby.

Collina really pissed me off because of how the club could be I'm a different place if not for it (was kings dock after?), but clattenberg didn't even hide his bias. He blatantly told moyes after the game he want going to give a penalty against Liverpool in stoppage time. The whole point about refereeing us supposed to be about impartiality. Just a crock..

sending mcfadden off in the carling cup v arsenal.

how he got sent off i have no idea, especially when you see worse from the likes of rooney and john terry week in and week out

Collina and Clattenberg is in one league of their own. I still wonder how much money Clattenberg won due to his bizarr refereing in that derby.

Deffo Rodwell vs the RS. The Collina one was massively important and also horrendously wrong but you can kind of see why he gave it considering he wasn't looking. Atkinson was 2 yards away from a perfect tackle which definitely cost us the game. Also Clattenburg not giving a pen when Carragher German Suplexed Lescott in the derby.

What???

sending mcfadden off in the carling cup v arsenal.

how he got sent off i have no idea, especially when you see worse from the likes of rooney and john terry week in and week out

Apparently he said "what for? Ref you cheat!" and got a red for that. Hardly deserved when you consider Rooney gets caught calling the ref a ****ing [Poor language removed] on camera virtually every week without punishment.

Clattenburg not giving a pen never mind red card when Saha was dragged down 2 yards off the goal line as he was about to head in to an empty net at Villa Park last season made me fume. Not necessarily an important game or anything but the fact it was Clattenburg felt sickening. He'll never ref a game at Goodison ever again, him.

I'm not bothered about the Collina decision. Sure i raged at the time and it was in an important game but i don't believe it was corrupt and was just a bad decision. **** happens and i'm over it.

Gotta be twattenburg though without a doubt. That was corrupt.

Thought the Turner red card vs Blackburn was bad. The red mist of of utter hatred descended on the crowd, it was not a pleasant atmosphere. The ref was lucky we won.

I'm not bothered about the Collina decision. Sure i raged at the time and it was in an important game but i don't believe it was corrupt and was just a bad decision. **** happens and i'm over it.

Gotta be twattenburg though without a doubt. That was corrupt.

Ah, that's what I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.