WORST REFEREEING DECISION

Status
Not open for further replies.

alan ball

Player Valuation: £70m
In your time watching Everton which referee's decision has angered you the most. For me it was the man from Treorchy, yes Clive Thomas for the "GOAL" that was back in April 1977 against the enemy at Maine Road.

Comfortably the Don Hutchison/Sander Westerveld incident. Ref was biased all game, and he blew up when he saw the ball cross the line as he shat himself.

Clattenberg etc. doesn't even come close to that for me. Blatant cheating.

On transfer deadline day.
I'd have waited until tomorrow to start this.
But the Hutchinson against the ****e springs to mind straightaway.

In your time watching Everton which referee's decision has angered you the most. For me it was the man from Treorchy, yes Clive Thomas for the "GOAL" that was back in April 1977 against the enemy at Maine Road.

Hansen's hand ball vs the RS, Hutchisons last minute goal vs the RS, Clattenberg vs the RS, McAllisters freekick vs the RS, Rodwells dismissla vs the RS.

Pick a derby, basically.

Angered me the most? The one where the ****e got a penalty near the end (neville sent off i think) then we had a blatent penalty refused when carragher arms where all over lescott and pulled him to the ground and we got feck all. Clattenburg i think it was. To this day i hear is name and i fume

Collina v Villareal, mainly because of the importance of it, win that game and we may have kicked on with the jewels that champ league football brings...

Looking back the Collina decision against Villareal because of how Champions League qualification could have affected the club.
At the time probably the Clattenburg derby, albeit there's too many decisions from that one game t actually pick one.

Struggling to choose between Collina, Clattenburg and the Hutchinson incident. For overall performance it has to be Clattenburg though. Came a split second from smashing my tv screen in that day. Still hate the guy with a passion, he literally makes me sick to the stomach.

Clattenburg sold out that day and the FA know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.