Worst performance in our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have so many to choose from it's a tough call.

In terms of derby games them ripping us at GP by 5 still takes some beating because we still considered ourselves a competitive club we hadn't thrown in the towel as per Kenwright and Moyes gospel. Undoubtedly it's grim getting turned over by their reserves but how many are really surprised given the woeful standard of footballer at this club? The idea we have good players just awaiting guidance has no basis in reality we are the reincarnation of Coventry City hanging around the top division year after year bothering no one just existing ..... except they won the cup of course :Blink:

THIS

Could’ve been two or three up at half-time. Had a bad second-half. It’s not the end of the world get over it. We were in the relegation zone two or three weeks ago and we were playing the European and world champions.
We changed our manager because we were so bad. What makes anybody think we were going to win now after 20 years of not winning there. Get a grip.
What planet are you on, we weren't playing against the european and world champions, we were playing against 3/4 of a kids team, i think the players have the same losers mentality as you

What planet are you on, we weren't playing against the european and world champions, we were playing against 3/4 of a kids team, i think the players have the same losers mentality as you
I want to win, but what’s changed since we last lost to their reserve team four weeks ago?
We are potential relegation fodder and the club is in a mess.
They are clearly set up well throughout the club. We have been in constant turmoil.
Compared to some of the games I have watched, the first half was ok and the second half was bad.
We lost one bill and had some great chances in the first half.
I am sure most of us expected this result.
Move on and look to the games we can win.
Brighton next. We need to win.

I want to win, but what’s changed since we last lost to their reserve team four weeks ago?
We are potential relegation fodder and the club is in a mess.
They are clearly set up well throughout the club. We have been in constant turmoil.
Compared to some of the games I have watched, the first half was ok and the second half was bad.
We lost one bill and had some great chances in the first half.
I am sure most of us expected this result.
Move on and look to the games we can win.
Brighton next. We need to win.
I'll tell you whats changed since the game 4 weeks ago, they put out an even worse team, only 4 who started last month started today and one of them milner got subbed after 8 mins, but according to you we should get a grip and not expect to win

Newcastle at home when Ian Rush scored for them. Even if we had 10 grand in our coat pockets on the reeperbahm we still wouldn't have scored.

The 7 nil against Arsenal

The two 4-0 games against the RS

The 5-0 at home to the RS

The 3-0 at home to Tranmere

5-1 at home to Atalanta

The Cypriot team of part timers

5-1 away in Bucharest

This is easily the worst.

I think the second half was one of the most gutless of Everton performances, we’ve played there many times with less talented players but they’ve fought for the shirt, this group of millionaires didn’t care against a bunch of kids and it was pathetic and embarrassing. I agree the Tranmere result in 2001 and probably Shrewsbury in 2003 were worse but this is close.

The Tranmere one takes some beating, but seems worst since our squad must of cost 4x as much

That Tranmere team knocked a strong Southampton side out after beating us, took that spawny treble winning RS team to the limit in the Quarters and still somehow managed to finish BOTTOM of the Championship instead of using that cup run as a springboard to stay up, that makes it worse for me

Status
Not open for further replies.