Worst performance in our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah.

Half of that team walks in ours, and most of the leagues teams.

Keep seeing shouts like "Villa stuffed that team" when in reality, they didn't.

You're talking about Origi/Lallana/Gomes because they where the only first team players, Milner was off after 10mins

I think all factors considered, it is for me.

Result?

Performance wise, we missed a handful of chances and lost to a worldie 1-0.

We've put in well worse performances than that - Wigan (Moyes) and Sunderland (Martinez) come straight to mind, then Dinamo Bucuresti etc.

You're talking about Origi/Lallana/Gomes because they where the only first team players, Milner was off after 10mins

Adrian always does well against us and Minamino walks into most teams in the league.

A lot have been blinded by Villa - wasn't the same team, not even close.

Villa played them at home for one, with an actual youth team with Liverpool having no manager.

Yes it was
60 years watching and that was the most disgraceful kick in the teeth for out fans from our spineless players given the nature of the opposition

No it really wasn’t, wasn’t even our worst performance in the Cup, Tranmere at home in 2001 was far far worse than today

Result?

We've put in well worse performances than that - Wigan (Moyes) and Sunderland (Martinez) come straight to mind, then Dinamo Bucuresti etc.
Tonight is up there with them, losing to u23s. Jeez.

Adrian always does well against us and Minamino walks into most teams in the league.

A lot have been blinded by Villa - wasn't the same team, not even close.

Come on mate that a very optimistic shout given he's played 1 game and looked very average

I totally agree about the Villa game, They played 100% youth team, I said at the outset that 5 first teamers with the kids would be enough to roll us over

Result?

They where all pro teams these where kids with Llana, most 16-22. They out classed us all over the pitch

Wigan at home FA cup quarter, Tranmere at home FA Cup, Reading at home FA cup, Oldham at home FA cup, Boro away FA cup quarter final...
And they're all in the last 20 years

This forum has the most ridiculously heavy handed moderating I've ever seen.

Pathetic at times.

Lad, it's not difficult. We ask, as we have since 2007, for fans to not swear on the forum.

You did, and you're here crying about a warning for it.

Heavy handed? 5 points for swearing, you get 6 more chances within 30 days before being suspended for 2 days.

Heavy handed? No, just trying to ensure the forum is compliant with Google Ads so we can keep it online.

Dont be a bell.

Status
Not open for further replies.