Worst Interview Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tommy Grav has been released by celtic I think.

Get him back. After all people say never go back, but what about going back again?

Anyone got Scott Gemmill's number?

Moyes is off and will use the classic 'I took the club as far as I could' line. In other words, the board couldn't provide the funds to break into the top four.
SPOT ON I WILL 2-3 DAYS IF WE LOSE TOMORROW AND BYE BYE LESCOTT YAK AND ARTETA AND OTHERS WHY THEY WANT TO STAY AFTER THIS SUMMER :mad:

All you Kenwright lovers need to get an absolute grip.

Your the bunch that are ruining the club, not us, who can see through this bullshit.

We are an utter, utter, utter, utter [Poor language removed] shambles.

The manager is being a bellend, the Chairman is a [Poor language removed] **** and all of our fans are basically getting pissed on.

Your the bunch that are ruining the club, not us, who can see through this bullshit.

The manager is being a bellend, the Chairman is a [Poor language removed] **** and all of our fans are basically getting pissed on.

Your an utter shambles Callum, complete and utter spacker.

[Poor language removed] me, Cal. You're in a bad mood tonight. lol

why did you not tell bill how you felt when you had the chance ?
after all the lights were on red, he couldnt get away, and it's not like you wasn't saying all this before then.:oops:

Star struck wasn't i?

Who isn't when the only person to ever stand in the Boys Pen is right in front of you?

And does that make the board [Poor language removed]? Because they cant provide enough funds? Unfortunately in this day and age, players are way way way overpriced and thats because half the clubs have massive investment, we dont, we can only provide limited funds.

This board clearly is [Poor language removed], just take a look at that heap of [Poor language removed] they dreamt up for Kirkby. They are not providing any funds whatsoever, even after selling Mcfadden, Johnson, along with other wages saved.

HE IS BACKED BY THE BOARD.

Why else would we try to buy Mouitnho?

Even if we only have £16 million (which is unlikely as we bid £14 million before we even sold johnson) It's Moyes' fault we havnt signed anyone. He has the money, like everyone has said, including Moyes, Kenwright and Ross. Around £25 million id think, possibly more, possibly less. But he has money.

Its his fault we havnt signed anyone, and thats why hes saying things like "transfers is more difficult than a couple of year ago" etc...

Dont blame the board because you like Moyes too much. Otherwise you'll be like every kipper on the Bluekipper forum.

Well mate we bid well under the acceptable rate, a phantom bid if you like. Prove to the fans we can still mix it. This interview does sound like the board are failing to back the manager. Just wish they would be more transparent instead of lying, yes you Ian Ross, if you are reading this or you have one of your ex CIA snoops reading it. You are a liar and so's your mate Bill!

This sort of post makes me sick. The situation right now is all based on opinion because there are no facts, therefore dont tell me I'm ruining this club by having my own views.

This board clearly is [Poor language removed], just take a look at that heap of [Poor language removed] they dreamt up for Kirkby. They are not providing any funds whatsoever, even after selling Mcfadden, Johnson, along with other wages saved.
Another post that I cant bare to read anymore. 1000000times over people have said this, there is more evidence against this than for it and Kirkby was an excellent idea for the amount of cash we're on at the moment - I'm not getting into an argument about that.

SPOT ON I WILL 2-3 DAYS IF WE LOSE TOMORROW AND BYE BYE LESCOTT YAK AND ARTETA AND OTHERS WHY THEY WANT TO STAY AFTER THIS SUMMER :mad:
Finally this post, the worst of them all, how about waiting for some [Poor language removed] results. Secondly, you're implying that this club is [Poor language removed] [Poor language removed] and its not, I [Poor language removed] love it, its about the football, the results, the game, not the amount of players we manage to get in, thats just the improvement area. A club doesnt suddenly become garbage and [Poor language removed] all because they've signed no1, we're one game into the season for [Poor language removed] sake.

I never knew Everton supporters could be like this. I think I should stop reading Everton forums, full of bitter blues.

Status
Not open for further replies.