Worst Interview Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes is off and will use the classic 'I took the club as far as I could' line. In other words, the board couldn't provide the funds to break into the top four.

According the the Echo's sports journalists Prentice and King he was only given his budget later on in the transfer window. What do you think about that?

Personally I think it's a combination of poor management from the board and dithering.
Then I think its partially unfair to blame Moyes, but how long into the window was he given his budget?

He'd be dead right too.
And does that make the board [Poor language removed]? Because they cant provide enough funds? Unfortunately in this day and age, players are way way way overpriced and thats because half the clubs have massive investment, we dont, we can only provide limited funds.

I couldn't believe what i was hearing, reading between the lines i was hearing, 'we've got a game on saturday, so transfer activity will be put on hold for the weekend', i felt like shaking DM and shouting, theres a week left, we've got no [Poor language removed] in!! Middlesboro signed Justin Hoyte last Saturday morning on the opening day of the season ffs!!!!!!

It's Embarrasing

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...Moyes-transfer-search-continues.html?ITO=1490

He refused to elaborate on the extent of his fears, but it was evident the strain was showing after months of sifting through targets and contacting clubs, players and agents without making a breakthrough.

ok, so that really means you have no idea what he is thinking and you decided to write a story to scare the everton supporters. throw in a few quotes that have been collected over the summer and bingo!

a story!

And does that make the board [Poor language removed]? Because they cant provide enough funds? Unfortunately in this day and age, players are way way way overpriced and thats because half the clubs have massive investment, we dont, we can only provide limited funds.

Then that's not good enough. We have a competitive team, we have a hard-working and highly regarded manager. The only place we have yet to see competency in is our off-field affairs. It's a shambles.

Its no shambles, however, it could be much better in terms of money. We talk about appreciating our history, maybe we should appreciate that we have genuine football lovers at the helm of our club. I'll admit that I'd love to see investment, but we dont have it right now and Kenwright wants someone with a heart for football rather than a heart for money, which I understand and in fact I'm quite pleased he sees it that way.

Its no shambles, however, it could be much better in terms of money. We talk about appreciating our history, maybe we should appreciate that we have genuine football lovers at the helm of our club. I'll admit that I'd love to see investment, but we dont have it right now and Kenwright wants someone with a heart for football rather than a heart for money, which I understand and in fact I'm quite pleased he sees it that way.

If we don't sign anyone it's a shambles, simple as.

It would be really [Poor language removed] and I'd also go on to say that it just isnt good enough. But even if we get 2 or 3 average signings, its no shambles, because then I would understand that Moyes has tried very hard for top quality players, those options fell through and he had to go for the quality that we didnt want.

I cant believe that as the 5th best place team in the premiership that Moyes couldn't convince anyone to sign for the blues. I believe that the board hasn't released any funds until the sky money appeared on the 15th of august. Why doesn't BK admit this. 'Watch this space' he said. If I watch it for much longer I think I will go stir crazy

The EGM in September is going to be a riot

Status
Not open for further replies.