World cup wishlist thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Godin has impressed most so far but no chance of that ever happening the Japanese player is a good shout though

Would love it if we could sign Modric. Total class. Also we could start a Coronation St tribute act in midfield with Gail Platt and Deidre Barlow in Modric and Davies if we did. We really need a
Would love it if we could sign Modric. Total class. Also we could start a Coronation St tribute act in midfield with Gail Platt and Deidre Barlow in Modric and Davies if we did. We really need a player like that.
We do. Apart from Tom Davies and DC-L our chaps are a hairy-ersed bunch to look at for the most part.

Musa and Shaqiri anyone? :coffee:
I remember Musa scoring a brace on his Leicester debut. Might even have been pre season, can't recall. But he scored 2 great goals and looked ultra quick. Everyone was comparing him to Niasse who we bought the January before. Don't think I saw Musa again in a Leicester shirt.

Shaqiri yesterday, did was he tends to do every ten games. We already have Bolasie who can do that and we're trying to get rid of him.

The entire whore banging Mexican side would be amazing. F.C. sexy right there

329092.png

From Belgium Vs Tunisia: Carrasco, Tielemans, Batshuayi, Fellaini (yes I said Fellaini) from Belgium, although maybe only the last 2 are realistically attainable.. From Tunisia: Maybe Khazri would be a cheap squad player to replace Bolasie. Bronn impressed me in both games - thought he was their best player. Shame we have Seamus at right back but I wonder how he is with his left peg? .....

From Belgium Vs Tunisia: Carrasco, Tielemans, Batshuayi, Fellaini (yes I said Fellaini) from Belgium, although maybe only the last 2 are realistically attainable.. From Tunisia: Maybe Khazri would be a cheap squad player to replace Bolasie. Bronn impressed me in both games - thought he was their best player. Shame we have Seamus at right back but I wonder how he is with his left peg? .....

Bats was dire...awful game.

Fellaini did nothing

Khazri was an abomination

Bronn was ok but didnt he get subbed?

Status
Not open for further replies.