World cup wishlist thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carillo did play well.

I wouldn't be surprised if Silva does go back to him. He was a player he wanted to bring with him last year, remember.

If it's a deal that can be done for a loan or whatever, then he'd probably be an improvement on Bolasie.

He was impressive for Watford until the whole thing with Silva happened, and then I'm pretty sure he got an injury.

Btw, I'm not advocating it and I'd be underwhelmed if he was a primary target. But I can imagine him being on a list of options.
He was linked last week mate.

I have liked the look of the Danish winger Sisto the few times i have seen him. Literally know nothing else about him but has looked half decent the few times times on TV.

I have liked the look of the Danish winger Sisto the few times i have seen him. Literally know nothing else about him but has looked half decent the few times times on TV.

We were linked while he was in norway...went to spain and @Nymzee has been stalking him.

Would love it if we could sign Modric. Total class. Also we could start a Coronation St tribute act in midfield with Gail Platt and Deidre Barlow in Modric and Davies if we did. We really need a player like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.