Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah and if they win today we’d only need a point more than them in the last game. If we’d lost against Wolves that wouldn’t be the case and they could have overtaken us with a draw if we lost.

Shocking shout to act like a point is insignificant at this stage.
Not saying it is insignificant - just saying it isn't worth as much as it is usually.
There are few circumstances in which that point keeps us up. But who knows - it might happen.

I couldn't take anymore and turned off about 95 mins... I went outside and cut the grass and sulked and starting thinking about how difficult the championship will be.... Could not believe we scored tbh and after seeing the goal it was the only way we could score. It doesn't save us but at least Leeds and Leicester have to win now. I can see Leeds getting 4 points from next 2 games meaning we must beat Bournemouth.

I really hope we do it but let me tell you I wouldn't be doing another pitch invasion.

I couldn't take anymore and turned off about 95 mins... I went outside and cut the grass and sulked and starting thinking about how difficult the championship will be.... Could not believe we scored tbh and after seeing the goal it was the only way we could score. It doesn't save us but at least Leeds and Leicester have to win now. I can see Leeds getting 4 points from next 2 games meaning we must beat Bournemouth.

I really hope we do it but let me tell you I wouldn't be doing another pitch invasion.
Has Tom Cannons loan finished if their season is,over

McNeil - playing out of position and still putting a decent shift in. (Miles better than Godfrey or Holgate when it was their turn.) Player of the season for me.

Although I like his skills, annoyed me seeing Iwobi crapping out of tackles again. And, for a sizeable guy, Onana looks too much like he isn't interested in winning challenges. Take the profit, if any.

A lot went against us today, to lose your only right back (having already lost your left back and having no straight replacement) and then lose your centre forward is a tough break for any team. However, we stuck with it and pressurised enough to get the equaliser - they never gave up.

Something has changed for the positive in terms of mentality and toughness - well done Blues; I just hope it's enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.