Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves are a decent side at the moment, so ordinarily a point away from home at Molineux would be an excellent result. And kudos to our fans for continuing to urge our players on right until the very last second. We wouldn't have got a point without them.

But as things stand... our failure to win at Wolves has left the very survival of our club reliant on the results of others. If Leeds win two games we're gone. Equally, if Leicester win two games we are gone.

With Big Sam in charge I really wouldn't bet against Leeds.
You were almost right but fortunately - for us, the result went our way. I'm still not holding my breath though, Bournemouth aren't going to be a walkover for our "world beaters."

I did make my mind up.

We went 1-0 up when you were the better team and deserved to be ahead. You equalised when we more likely to get the 2nd, so the equaliser was undeserved in that sense, like our opener was.

So, based on that I said a draw was fair. Pretty straightforward.

And, that was my point. Why did he? Mina was rolling around for ages in your box when Neves fouled him, it was bizarre.

Patterson for his injury. He’s a right-back, it was a yard from the touchline and he walks across the whole pitch. You were drawing then but it was odd.

Onana rolled around a lot as well for little kicks, a few in the second half stick out.

Of course, we were at it as well, and I’ve already said the 9 minutes wasn’t that bad.
So we deserved a draw but didn't deserved to score a goal to get a draw. Cockwomble.

Status
Not open for further replies.