Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll.

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Yerri , get in . Now let’s hope that results go our way tomorrow. I’ve a feeling , that they won’t. So we have to beat Bournemouth. God help us , And I really mean that , God Help Us. Up the Toffees.

That's it. If either Leeds or Leicester win, they will go ahead of us (Leicester on goal difference, whereas Leeds a point), but it would mean...

...a draw on the final day could be enough. We must hope and pray that results go our way tomorrow and on Monday.

Watch this go to the last minute of stoppage time on the last day… Just to make sure we get the maximum amount of suffering that is possible.

Felt absolutely numb watching that goal because I think we needed to win, especially now since we'll have no striker against Bournemouth. Obviously a point better than nothing but a bitterly disappointing day that just seemed to have everything come together to go against us.

No pleasing some people. That point could be crucial. Puts us 1 point behind Forest, 2 above Leeds. Massive psychological difference in picking up a point compared to losing, especially given that everything went against us with injuries. Yes, 3 points would have been amazing, but 1 is significantly better than nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.