Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
....very interesting what Ancelotti does with the Godfrey/Digne situation. Decision time looms.

If it’s not for this game, ultimately Digne has to come back in. For me, the decision then is who plays alongside Godfrey in central defence. I’d say Keane but I was very impressed with Mina’s cameo yesterday, I thought his attitude and leadership helped get us through the tie.
I think Digne will be used as an attacking sub for the next 2 games away. Godfrey gives us a solid base. If we’re ahead I don’t think Digne will come on at all in either game but will start v Leicester. I am wrong most of the time like but I think that will be the plan. Also think Coleman will start all games now. Absolute loons who think otherwise

I think Digne will be used as an attacking sub for the next 2 games away. Godfrey gives us a solid base. If we’re ahead I don’t think Digne will come on at all in either game but will start v Leicester. I am wrong most of the time like but I think that will be the plan. Also think Coleman will start all games now. Absolute loons who think otherwise
Coleman starting automatically weakens us. The lad is done.

Olsen
Godfrey Keane Mina Digne
Holgate
Doucoure Sigurdson
James DCL Richarlison
It won’t be the team but it’s what I’d pick.
Guru

Digne just came back for 65 mins so he won't start, don't worry.
But if you wanna play Godfrey as first choice at left back then we will lose 0-1 more often.
Full back like Godfrey and Holgate are solid but they can't attack.
Richarison has to face double team all the time on the left and that means we got only Dom in the box.
Digne can pass the ball to Richy in the right area or make overlap run.
There were several times that Godfrey can't put Richy through when we started counter attack because the ball was on his left foot.
Holgate is the same, he can't cross.
Would you like to see our attackers play on their own and lack support?
We need to be better in attack and defence not sacrifice one to another lol

Has anyone mentioned that this is the biggest game of the season? It isn't, but some one makes that claim before every game, I was just checking if it had been done yet.

Also, it is a pretty big game. Will we stay among the leaders, or just swell the middle of the pack?

Bogey team for us this lot with pace all over the pitch that can stretch us. We haven’t taken a proper tonking since Southampton and I feel it’s a possibility here.
If Richarlison starts then we need him on his A game. No room for passengers. Only one of Gomes or Sigurdson too, otherwise we are starting with 9 players. Hope to god both of our blood injury Columbians are fit to start as this game comes rather quick after two head injuries.

Has anyone mentioned that this is the biggest game of the season? It isn't, but some one makes that claim before every game, I was just checking if it had been done yet.

Also, it is a pretty big game. Will we stay among the leaders, or just swell the middle of the pack?
I think this is gonna be the biggest game of the season, you know.

They are dull, we are dull. Either a 0-0 or 1-0 either way, and a snorefest for the neutral this one. Just hope it's us that gets the 1-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.