Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people happy with Richarlison's performance, me, not so much. The one on one he had late on he'd have buried 6 months ago. Something wrong with this guy
I think he is going on one of those runs when his decisions are not coming off. Its making him want to overcomplicate things as he is trying to make sure. Won 2 important fre kicks after the goal to relieve the pressure

Great 3 points that.

MOTM - thought Keane and Mina both good. James always trying to get on the ball and make things happen. Went Iwobi, as he took his goal brilliantly, and looked our best threat going forwards.

Cant argue with that. I've got Keane but could easily have been Iwobi or James or Godfrey. Great team performance, let's hope we can back it up Sunday (if its on)

Keane is an absolute changed man, from someone who struggled with his mental health when he first joined to leading the back four, shooting cross field passes all over the place, and to be weighing in with goals - take a bow a great player.
Ya he looks much happier. Looked out of it sometimes couple years ago. Looked slow mistake prine. Changed player this year and much of last. Aggressive on headers. Quicker and most of all consistent

Status
Not open for further replies.