Match Thread Wolves v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few players could have been MOTM,Godfreys pace got us out of a couple of tight spots,Digne was a constant outlet,James just oozes class,but Keane gets it for me,magnificent in defence,played a few very good passes and an absolute bullet of a header to win it

Massive win that. Thought the whole defence was great today.
Only player that didn't affect he game was siggy.
Iwobi is on a decent run. Thought a few times tonight, what a player he'd be if he had pace.
Mom - Keane (for the winner)
The others are finally in tune with his world class pointing

Whichever way you look at it this was a great win and it was good to see how much it meant to the players, I thought Iwobi was the difference tonight, we're far better with him than without him and He's becoming more important to us as his confidence grows.
My man of match tonight. But lots of good performances. Love tenacity of Godfrey

Enjoyed that game. Digne fully back, James had a good game especially second half, the two that went off deserved to go off, Michael Keane was superb. His defensive quality shone, his long range passing was outstanding and what a great winner. After a shaky first half we deserved that win. Now even with our injuries and our former poor run of games we are a single point behind the RS........smiling ......

Status
Not open for further replies.