Wolves 2-2 Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the goal and assist, what did people think of the boy Neves. Worth illegally tapping up and ruining the next transfer window for?
His passing and ability to move the ball forward is excellent but he has a lot to learn defensively. Maybe that was down to Moutinho being his partner but we went through the midfield pretty easily

Not sure where else to post this so I’ll ask it here:

Any chance we start to see Richarlison up front and one of Bernard/Lookman/DCL on the left side?

Just watching the highlights on sky, is Peter Drury a wolves fan. Screaming and shouting when wolves score, barely a murmur when Richarlison scores that brilliant 2nd. Of course Jim Belgian sent it was a definite red.

MoM was obviously Richarlison but, without trying to cause offence to people who really like Gylfi, I think Marco was right in taking him off as we really didn't miss him. Hope Bernard settles quickly so we see what he's got to offer in that position.

MoM was obviously Richarlison but, without trying to cause offence to people who really like Gylfi, I think Marco was right in taking him off as we really didn't miss him. Hope Bernard settles quickly so we see what he's got to offer in that position.
Agree on this, in fact I like him but i would of taken him off anyway at half time as he really wasnt in the game for me

I understand the idea about Keane's performance, but I still thought the timing of his jump and positioning may have prevented the goal. Isn't it a matter of just a couple of feet that keeps you in the right position to score or save, and if he was on top form or confidence I think he would have got to that header.

I understand the idea about Keane's performance, but I still thought the timing of his jump and positioning may have prevented the goal. Isn't it a matter of just a couple of feet that keeps you in the right position to score or save, and if he was on top form or confidence I think he would have got to that header.

Meh...someone looking to overscrutinize and find blame could easily blame him.

Garth Crook's Team of the Week had Richarlison in it and he also had something to say about Jag's red:

View attachment 48891

I agree with him.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day...

We looked dangerous going forward, and with a bit more match sharpness, we'd have bagged a couple more.

We had at least two chances where we should have scored another before Wolves' equaliser, but failed to put in the free man (Cenk > Coleman, Rich > Walcott?). Even with ten men, the game was there to be won. Will still take the draw tho.

Not sure where else to post this so I’ll ask it here:

Any chance we start to see Richarlison up front and one of Bernard/Lookman/DCL on the left side?

With his size and athleticism I could see that working, a la Ronaldo the last few years at Real (stylistically, not in terms of quality/success).

Status
Not open for further replies.