Wolves 2-2 Everton - Match Report and MotM Poll...

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll openly admit to be critical - at times - of Baines, but I thought he played very responsibly today.
He will gradually be replaced by Digne once Lucas finds his feet, form and match fitness.

Alot are praising bained today. He looked decent.

Problem i saw was his lack of pace now meaning he couldnt slot back into position...will be good as backup

Richarlison.

But what a sea change in the teams attittude eh?
Absolutely unreal even with ten men trying to win the game. Imagine last season or the season before we would of parked the bus. Silva has every right to be disappointed in not getting the 3 points because we fully deserved them. Mina and zouma will make us more assured as well but it’s a good start

Very good writeup, missed opportunity, but honestly I think a better performance than most on here expected. Or maybe Wolves were just much poorer than expected? Either way, Im excited to see where the team is in 3 weeks.

Last season that would be a 4-1 defeat.
Exactly we should of won today even with 10 but if this is what we have to look forward too then it’s going to a very good season indeed. Especially when we have the players that we do to come in

Status
Not open for further replies.