Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a bigger bunch of pansies play for the club

DCL - more arsed about his hair

Davies - bombs around town dressed like Lily Savage

Gomes - massive confidence issue when things aint going his way

Siggurdsson - utterly anonymous

Pickford - has no focus

Delph - big gob bully boy who cant keep himself fit

I can't stand the lot of them - not a backbone or ounce of true quality or grit amongst them.

Really minor fume but why one arth does ref stop the game there? Absolutely not the rules of the game to do that since they changed it to head injuries only.

Really minor fume but why on earth does ref stop the game there? Absolutely not the rules of the game to do that since they changed it to head injuries only.

But direct the toxicity at the right people. He's only just turned 18, he's never played a match higher than League 2, he's come on at half time against a top PL side, he made an error.

Let's aim it at the seasoned pro's that keep making errors.

To be fair I dont think anyone really has given him any abuse. More jokingly. Nobody thinks its his fault we're absolutely woeful.

The worst thing about this is that the certain players who are performing absolutely trash, Sigurdsson and Davies, are doing absolutely nothing to try and turn it around. Pathetic.

At the end of the day it doesn’t really matter does it. Nothing to play for, we are safe and going to finish bottom half. What is concerning though is the lack of fight, surely they should be breaking through walls to convince Ancellotti they are good enough and deserve a future at the club. Running around half arsed just sums us up these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.