win things

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i’m 41, and i’m slightly ever so worried that before i go to hell. will i see everton win a thing? i’m not counting 1995 as i was kid.

i’m talking like now being a man so i could go missing for a week after we won something lol

even any cup ffs please!
Why aren't you counting 1995 when you were 14? I was 8-11 years old during the 84-87 glory days, well remember those triumphs so certainly count those trophies despite being Junior school age then.

so i’m 41, and i’m slightly ever so worried that before i go to hell. will i see everton win a thing? i’m not counting 1995 as i was kid.

i’m talking like now being a man so i could go missing for a week after we won something lol

even any cup ffs please!

Sorry Matty, we will never win a major trophy in your lifetime. We have had so many false dawns it's unbelievable. We've spent over half a billion pound over the last few years and rather being close to winning a major trophy we nearly got relegated.

even any cup ffs please!
Oh go way 41 you're not

even any cup ffs please!
you were 14 when we won the FA cup!

that`s about round around about a roundabout the best age to be

even any cup ffs please!

You could snuff it and haunt the club for 100 years and still nothing, in fact you got more chance of bring resurrected mate then see us win sommit and die again with shock again.

Winning things?!? Well it’s just not Everton that

even any cup ffs please!
I'm a few years older, so probably think of 95 more currently, and just about remember our league triumphs. I don't expect to see is lift the league again, sadly. The game moved on, Kenwright didn't. He's the architect of our mediocrity. We should spit on the floor when his name is spoken. Under his time as a director we have gone from being one of the big beasts of English football to also rans. He should be pilloried, yet he is lionised by some fans, it defies explanation.

Status
Not open for further replies.