Will we have a Nyarko/Finch Farm 5 moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it looks like its done and dusted.
10 games to go and currently sitting outside the relegation zone.

It's far from great. No-one should dress it up anything other than what it currently is: a shambles from top to bottom.

However, it's far from 'done and dusted'. Doom mongering and despair will lead fans down a road of angst and despair. We aren't sat that stage yet. For all their faults the players and manager need continued support until safety is ensured or relegation is confirmed. Wallowing in self pity and fortune telling about what kick offs there may be in the future doesn't do anyone any good.

Survive and go from there next season.

I felt this way last night was hard to take, but slept on it and yes if it does happen ot is how we react. Just have to back this team till the end of season they see what we have at the end. Then whatever happens we need change that board needs to go, players ect. Need a plan set in place with new structure to build this team again nsno

Im not even calling for posters to "back" the team.

But have some backbone until the last curtain.

People are acting like were already down...we may well go down, but we arent down yet.

It's far from great. No-one should dress it up anything other than what it currently is: a shambles from top to bottom.

However, it's far from 'done and dusted'. Doom mongering and despair will lead fans down a road of angst and despair. We aren't sat that stage yet. For all their faults the players and manager need continued support until safety is ensured or relegation is confirmed. Wallowing in self pity and fortune telling about what kick offs there may be in the future doesn't do anyone any good.

Exactly

That’s the spirit we need right now ;)

Im not even calling for posters to "back" the team.

But have some backbone until the last curtain.

People are acting like were already down...we may well go down, but we arent down yet.
TBF, the players have been acting like it since nearly the start of the season.

So, it looks like its done and dusted.

Everton have finally broke, a lot, if not the majority of the fanbase. I haven't felt like this about the football since I was 14, and this is going back a while now. I have to ask, when will this seasons Nyarko moment be? Doesn't have to be that, but the point when the fans actually break, or do we all just not care anymore?

We had people protesting at Finch Farm not too long ago and Brands came out and spoke to them.

I am officially disgusted at the club from the top to bottom, never before have I been embarrassed to bring my little boy up as a Blue - the club have got away with this for too long and the players, the senior players who should be playing for that juicy contract should also be held accountable. They have an easy ride, and I am shocked we haven't had a repeat of the Nyarko incident so far. Every one of them should be made to sit through a meeting with a section of the fans (which the club don't curate) so they understand what they are doing.

Are we all just officially broken by the club and have accepted what we are about to become? or is this about to get nasty?

Excellent post mate, I should be far more upset than I am but I like yourself i think have had enough.

Having threads pop up all over the forum about championship grounds to visit by @nsno-chris and typical @chicoazul mischief making and several other threads like this.

I dont give 2 poops about "fans being a problem" or whatever else people are posting gibberish about.

What im amazed about is how so many (non wums) can throw the towel in and suddenly feel lost and without hope. Such a defeated, negativity.

Have some backbone...some fighting spirit...some hope.

Were Evertonians and our heads should be high and not lowered until @MikelsGoat sings.

We arent down yet. Chin up.
I always have hope but this lot has taken me to the brink of despondency.

That’s the spirit we need right now ;)
Understand why people are upset. Understand why people are angry.

But there's still about 25% of the league season to go. It's not the time for gnashing of teeth and recriminations. That comes at the end of the season (if required). Counter productive to do that now, no matter whether you think relegation is nailed on or not.

Jesus Christ theres so many snivelling cowards on here.

Were not down yet...have some spirit ffs.

Some of you have as much spine as the players.

Agreed.

But you can still believe we can escape and want to intimidate the blame candidates to get far, far away from our club.

The time for appeasement is over.
Get in to them.

I'd be up for doing a Nyarko, but I genuinely wouldn't know which player to run at first?

Anyone up for planning this with me? We'll need to man mark. Failing that, I'll go zonal and take Keane and Holgate.

You don't need to go zonal mate they don't move and the ones that do don't go very fast.

On the safe side get 10 mates to help you, I'll take on the bench. The board can just go out and get us a new starting 11..... Err wait a minute....

Status
Not open for further replies.