Will we have a Nyarko/Finch Farm 5 moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it's confirmed, I hope the fans storm the pitch and rip the players heads off.

I think my point in this thread was, if we have just been broken by Everton and don't care anymore for there to be another Nyarko type incident.

Don't know if that should happen like, but the players need to know how bad this is.

it's like they live in a bubble.

I think my point in this thread was, if we have just been broken by Everton and don't care anymore for there to be another Nyarko type incident.

Don't know if that should happen like, but the players need to know how bad this is.

it's like they live in a bubble.
They do live in a bubble. They are almost all paid more in a week than most in a year. They lose a game, oh well, they go home to their mansions. We get relegated, oh well, most of them will move on somewhere else.

They do live in a bubble. They are almost all paid more in a week than most in a year. They lose a game, oh well, they go home to their mansions. We get relegated, oh well, most of them will move on somewhere else.

Yep and I get they'll never understand how we feel and how it effects some people.

It would be nice for them to care though I guess....

Think it could turn nasty

I want heads on spikes me.

KEANE.png

All jokes asside, what's the betting that on the matchday of the game it finally comes down to a lot of these players are suddenly ill or have an injury or have gotten themselves suspended beforehand, because they don't want to be the ones on the middle of the park when the final whistle goes and 40,000 angry (possibly violent) fans who have been on their backs all season flood the field?

Could see a lot of them pulling sickies come that day.

All jokes asside, what's the betting that on the matchday of the game it finally comes down to a lot of these players are suddenly ill or have an injury or have gotten themselves suspended beforehand, because they don't want to be the ones on the middle of the park when the final whistle goes and 40,000 angry (possibly violent) fans who have been on their backs all season flood the field?

Could see a lot of them pulling sickies come that day.
O totally, yeah I've thought this, fully expect the odd tummy bug like a 8 year old wanting a day off school.

Status
Not open for further replies.