Transfer Rumour Wilifred Zaha - January Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to include getting hacked down for pens and direct free kick goals. The fantasy premier league includes those and has him on 35 assists over the last 4 seasons and 30 goals.

But everyone laughed off the stats of siggurdsson's pre assist numbers and said they didn't count.

Never really been sold on this lad. Fantastic dribbler, but doesn’t really offer a whole deal else.
Obviously Ancelotti knows a damn sight more than I do anyway lol

Need to include getting hacked down for pens and direct free kick goals. The fantasy premier league includes those and has him on 35 assists over the last 4 seasons and 30 goals.
By hacked down I assume you are referring to his incessant play acting? Or ,more accurately, cheating.?

Would love to sign him, we need wingers who can attack and stretch the opposition to create space for Doucoure and James.

Him and Richarlison in a 3 with the 3 new lads behind them would be sound. Get a decent striker in there as well and we'd score a good amount of goals this season.

But everyone laughed off the stats of siggurdsson's pre assist numbers and said they didn't count.

That's slightly different. That guy was counting his pre assists as passing to someone who gets an assist, or on accasion, passing to someone who passed to someone who got an assist. Getting brought down for a penalty, which is reward for denying a goalscoring opportunity, and happening to touch a ball some random amount of time before a goal is scored is entirely different. By that reckoning, everyone in our team would be racking up dozens of pre assists per season. Utter nonsense.

I’d be annoyed with this.
They’d have our pants down, and literally we’d be paying for them to sign Eze basically and he’s someone I’d have had high up my transfer list considering we’re after a winger.

That said, lazy journo, we won’t get him.

He's not RS level with the diving but has gone down early a few times but the majority of the pens he gets imo are legit. The lad, like Richarlison, gets fouled a lot.
As Richarlison quickly realised the Goodison crowd are not as receptive to cheating/ playacting as others may be.

Status
Not open for further replies.