Why oh why am I not surprised........

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbadjeff

Player Valuation: £15m
And after the viewing in the Alex Young suite of the Derby match, FA cup part one, I thought that Everton were getting their sh1t in gear to look professional,,,,,,alas,,,,,, this is Everton football club we're talking about.
Received a flyer in the post today announcing an evening with Pat Nevin. Gourmet 3 course meal, phone No to book, price of 35 notes, other players there, limited places, yes am interested, what date will it be on ????????? Ah Haaaaa, must be a state secret as that minor detail is missing.
Now I thought that it couldn't get any worse than official Everton birthday cards with the price PRINTED on the card, now they are tempting you with goodies and not bothering to tell you the date this will take place. Is this normal EFC business sense or am I being totally naive,,,, no, don't bother answering :blink::blink::blink:

And after the viewing in the Alex Young suite of the Derby match, FA cup part one, I thought that Everton were getting their sh1t in gear to look professional,,,,,,alas,,,,,, this is Everton football club we're talking about.
Received a flyer in the post today announcing an evening with Pat Nevin. Gourmet 3 course meal, phone No to book, price of 35 notes, other players there, limited places, yes am interested, what date will it be on ????????? Ah Haaaaa, must be a state secret as that minor detail is missing.
Now I thought that it couldn't get any worse than official Everton birthday cards with the price PRINTED on the card, now they are tempting you with goodies and not bothering to tell you the date this will take place. Is this normal EFC business sense or am I being totally naive,,,, no, don't bother answering :blink::blink::blink:

Why dont you blame the company printing them instead of Everton?

they could have a few dates to choose from as they probs do this every game!

and the date marker is on there just in case they get a one off ex player there for that one date!

so its a fixed flyer layout which the club and suplier agreed on.to change this would cost money so why not leave it as is but change the name and leave the date off if the ex pro is gonna be there most weeks! but put the date on when a "bigger" ex pro can only make one week!

card was a error! lol

but i might have got this wrong as i usally do!

Last edited:

Thats actually a pretty standard practice....in most other countries Im guessing.

Status
Not open for further replies.