Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no we need to be looking at out of work managers, its a waste of time looking for anyone in a job

Well apart from Martinez, who is seemingly deperatre to get out of Belgium.
1642500587579.png

I'm sure getting a manager isn't as straightforward as I think it should be but Everton do seem to make it more complicated than most, which is surprising with all the times they have done it. No clear favourite who wants the job, no plan B, no announcement for Saturday, etc etc. My happiness of hearing the sacking on Sunday is being replaced by the familiar feeling of 'what is going on....?'. And the odds on NES are shortening. Sigh......

Rooney for me from that list, had the balls to take on Derby who are Everton on steroids', when he could have hidden himself in a consortium of coach and manager instead stood tall and took on sole role.

Myself always a big fan of "Big Dunc", reckon he knows himself he is not cut out for full on management. Nothing wrong in being lauded and praised by Lukaku and Calvert Lewin for your coaching abilities.

Who else is out out there not an idea, I'm paid up football xenophobe, Everton is all I know and want to know.

It'd be a fluke if we took on a manager now who turned out to be a good, long term appointment, so why rush into it?

All I want now is to stay up and I'd be quite comfortable with Ferguson in for the rest of the season.

Luckily, we're not in a desperate, end of March relegation struggle and we'd know very quickly if things weren't working out
and still have time to do what we're doing now. Look for someone who we think could get us up the table.

If Potter is unattainable then it's got to be Kovac. Done excellent with Frankfurt and Monaco, whilst also doing alright at a Bayern team with major expectations.

"I want to keep this aggressive style of play, I want to play well, to get forward quickly. I realize this exposes us, but I want us to have more chances than the opponent. After six weeks, not everything is perfect but I'm happy with our progress. Give us a little time and the quality will be there."

The obvious/Ideal choice for me is Big Dunc until the end of the season then grab Tuchel after his inevitable sacking from Chelsea.

Remember, football never stands still, who knows the availability of managers in the summer.

Also gives us time to find a decent DOF.

The obvious/Ideal choice for me is Big Dunc until the end of the season then grab Tuchel after his inevitable sacking from Chelsea.

Remember, football never stands still, who knows the availability of managers in the summer.

Also gives us time to find a decent DOF.
like I keep saying though, this would have happened already, if it was going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.