Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to move on quickly without looking back and count our blessings that we’ve dodged a bullet. I’m struggling to see any good reason for approaching Martinez in the first place other than the owner and/or the chairman get some perverse kick out of being controversial and stirring up division between the club and its fans.

What is going on? What does the Fans Forum have to say about this shambles? Anything?

I’d have laughed at the idea of Potter in the summer. Purely based on the fact he looks like the sort of seat sniffer our dressing room would bully to tears within weeks.

But, if he can get it to work, I think given the list of candidates, Hes shown that he’s probably the one with the most upside. (I don’t know enough about Kovac to pass judgement).

Managers have failed with this squad when doing the job full time, the last thing we need is manager who is not giving it his full attention
thats up to Belgium then.

All I would say is, if he kept his Belgium job, it would mean we could probably hire him as interim.

If he resigns from Belgium he will be on a perm contract with us which is potentially worse for us.

I’d have laughed at the idea of Potter in the summer. Purely based on the fact he looks like the sort of seat sniffer our dressing room would bully to tears within weeks.

But, if he can get it to work, I think given the list of candidates, Hes shown that he’s probably the one with the most upside. (I don’t know enough about Kovac to pass judgement).

He has already basically laughed off the idea of coming here in the press, and can you blame him

That's a drum I was beating years ago...when you were handing him your undivided support.
You called him a carpetbagger, without actually even knowing what a carpetbagger is.

Once again your amateur dramatics kick in with stupid ill thought out comments like “undivided support” without actually knowing what my stance on Moshiri has ever been.
I have praised Moshiri for his investment in the club, that is all. I have never critiqued his business acumen until he recently appointed that kopite rat.

I know you are on a reconnaissance mission due to the absolute show you have made of yourself over the last few weeks, but I’d suggest another target, I’m way above your mouth frothing level of intellect.

Status
Not open for further replies.