Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many will say that ship has sailed already but is it really unrealistic to go for Moyes again? Everton is far bigger than West Ham (no disrespect to the Hammers), he knows the club inside out and I'd imagine most Blues will welcome him back with open arms. But above all, he'd get the team playing again though it won't happen overnight of course.

I'm a bit surprised that there hasn't really been any announcement that Big Dunc is in charge for the time being . With an absolutely massive game on Saturday lunch time we should be fully in preparation for that and a message sent out that he is in charge, even if its for a week is showing authority

Trying to grind them down first I assume

Would they really prefer to lose him completely, or would it be better to agree to a job share?
It would be far better not to have even considered him. The Everton job was too much for him last time and it certainly hasn't got any easier. Just look how he aged on his few years here.

If he couldn't hack it then how can he be expected to now? To suggest that he could manage us and Belgium at the same time is ludicrous.

Mind you with the Iranian lunatic at the helm anything is possible.

Allardyce talking to TalkSport this morning stated he knows he isn't right for long term but would come in short term to help out Farhard Moshiri, regardless of his dross football, he did get us to 8th from 18th, would you take him for the remainder of the season to ensure survival?

Appoint Allardyce until june & look for a replacement when may comes around.
The job is not to rebuild but to get us out of the mud & back to midtable. He can do that.

Allardyce talking to TalkSport this morning stated he knows he isn't right for long term but would come in short term to help out Farhard Moshiri, regardless of his dross football, he did get us to 8th from 18th, would you take him for the remainder of the season to ensure survival?
No. He should never be allowed near the ground again after the contempt he showed the fans.

legend! It would make for great forum-ing, i'm all in

Lampard absolutely [Poor language removed] the bed with that Chelsea side. Tuchel managed to coach them from mid table to winning the Champions League.

He's done nothing to prove he warrants a chance in the Premier League again.
Yeah i don't get this love-in for Lampard. IMHO he would be a huge failure. Might as well "give it to Giggseh 'til end of season" as a certain Andy Tate once said LOL

This is all building up nicely... Media blackout, no cameras at training, press conference on friday will be delayed by half an hour and just as the journalists are packing up to go home... "Wait a minute! Good god! That's Duncan Ferguson's music!"

Dunc strides through the doors kicks the table over and thrusts his shiny 5 year deal in the press pack's face.

Status
Not open for further replies.