Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not yet as we've not overloaded the squad like that. It's why it needs highlighting and stopping before it got to that level.

Raiola has had bigger dealings and influence over us with Brands than Kia has at the moment.
Brands wasn't making the decisions. Kia has Moshiri's confidence and he makes the calls.

It's a dangerous place to be right now. Especially given where we sit in the table.

I agree...But make us better? We'll still have a huge hole in CM and defence.

I've no worries about attack.

RLC is a better idea...but he's always injured.

We absolutely need someone to play between the lines, although that could be wide players if we bothered using full backs in modern roles.

As it stands, we have defensive full backs, old fashioned wide players and only 2 in midfield with no one getting between the lines. It's 1980s football, and it has no place in the premier league.

Right, no one other than Moshiri and Joorabchian wants Pereira but if they have decided he’s the guy just get it done because we need to salvage what we can from the transfer window. We have no midfield as it stands and days to sort it, and if we don’t that’s almost more important to our survival chances than whoever the manager is.

Brands wasn't making the decisions. Kia has Moshiri's confidence and he makes the calls.

It's a dangerous place to be right now. Especially given where we sit in the table.

Don't be drawn into all that BS. Brands was making the decisions and suggestions. He also let the managers choose players they wanted too.

Seems like Kia is floating around now...he wasn't previously. Hence why I say it's best to make noise about it

Any of those three currently walk into our team.

Everton have already made a move for Lingard.

I don't know where you think we are mate... but we're 16th and desperately need goals.

Now, I'm not saying Lampard is my pick. But he would absolutely be my pick over Pereira.
Yes, id take Lampard over Pereira every time, but that line up imo is a lazy journo making up guff.

Id take any one of the three on loan to get us out of a hole right now, but i wouldnt rely on a single one of them improving us on a contract over 12 months, and they are all on north of £100k which we would need to at least meet to get them to 'drop down a level'

I agree...But make us better? We'll still have a huge hole in CM and defence.

I've no worries about attack.

RLC is a better idea...but he's always injured.
I worry about our attack mate because our entire 'creativity' comes from out wide.

Well, Gordon is in the bottom 10 per cent in the league's wingers for creating chances, and Lucas Digne is still the third-most creative player in our squad and he hasn't played for us for nearly two months!

Newcastle on track to spend well over £100 million in this window.
What’s the odds they never worry themselves about FFP or sustainability rules.

We absolutely need someone to play between the lines, although that could be wide players if we bothered using full backs in modern roles.

As it stands, we have defensive full backs, old fashioned wide players and only 2 in midfield with no one getting between the lines. It's 1980s football, and it has no place in the premier league.

Agree but both Lingz and Alli to me are more active Gyfi Siggys that hover around the opposition box. It's getting the ball from defence into midifield to attack that's the issue. Alli especially is a ghost which is why he's barely playing for Spurs for nearly 3 seasons.

Wouldn't be against them...but we need a CM, a ball carrier desperately.

As for the fullbacks...IF Pereira comes in, his style using fullbacks more prominently. IF he uses Patterson and Mykolenko...things could improve.

I read Ndombele is linked at the moment too...that's the type we need. However he's a lazy bugger apparently.

I worry about our attack mate because our entire 'creativity' comes from out wide.

Well, Gordon is in the bottom 10 per cent in the league's wingers for creating chances, and Lucas Digne is still the third-most creative player in our squad and he hasn't played for us for nearly two months!

Under the Spanish Fat Man. Gray or Gordo in a number 10 could work.

Maddock ran an article yesterday saying that Rooney was still in the picture but might be brought in alongside a more experienced interim manager.

So could it be VP and Rooney? One would be Moshiri’s pick and one would be Bills. VP is said to be strong tactically and at identifying/scouting players, Rooney would be there to motivate the players and create the link with the fans.

There was also an article yesterday saying that we were looking to sign a center mid and a right back, Rooney’s best two players at Derby are Knight and Ebosele a CM and a RB. With Derby’s fate being decided on Thursday we could have all three in place pretty easily without paying out too much.

All guess work but you never know?

Status
Not open for further replies.