Who's next after Benitez - Poll reset 25th Jan

Who's next from this list ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we spoken to the other Martinez, Diego?

Liked what he did with Grenada.

We have to be looking at people who aren't just bezzzies with Kia.

Kovac, Garcia - even lampard, Rooney or big dunc ahead of bloody pereira.

Obvs with pinch of salt but sounds like Vitor or Frank??

Basically he's running with the same story as Maddock from yesterday: Moshiri wants Pereira and has handed the board back here in Liverpool the task of coming up with an alternative tout suite if they dont want him to be imposed on the club.

I really think Pereira has a foothold in that dugout.

Basically he's running with the same story as Maddock from yesterday: Moshiri wants Pereira and has handed the board back here in Liverpool the task of coming up with an alternative tout suite if they dont want him to be imposed on the club.

I really think Pereira has a foothold in that dugout.
Lets hope not. If Pereira gets it, that's the last scintilla of logic gone out the window at the club. It's a truck with no brakes then.

Already addressed.

My thinking was based on the fact we had a fully fit first team to draw on + new signings (the ones made and the ones hopefully to come). That would make relegation under Benitez highly unlikely. I also felt that if we had to turn to an alternative to him the bounce off that would propel us forward and we'd see a major reaction.

But neither of those things have happened. The insipid display with a new face in the dugout and pretty much all the first team back in front of a fully comiitted Goodison crowd did absolutley nothing. That's caused alarm bells for me.

Relegation can realistically happen without the right permanent manager in place. I think the board and Moshiri - even if they differ over whom that manager is to be - fully agree upon that.

1.67 points per game keeps us up like.

But you can't really use PPG as a comparison when it comes to Chelsea managers - look how many of them only had 20-30s in terms of games!

For example, Lampard got 92 points, Grant got 74, Scolari got 49 etc. Hard to compare really.
Not hard to compare at all. He had more time than others to implement his plan and achieved a lower return than they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.